RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:31:16 +0000

Not sure if anybody else bothered to get The Order...

Finished it yesterday evening.  Took me between 8-9 hours.

Great game imo.  Great story/characters.
Only the some stealth bits was a little annoying imo.
Shooting feels... eh... like a shooter.  They all feel the bloody same anyway.
Guns are cool as well.

I can see why some would dislike it...  If you are part of the "Keep your
cinematics out of my games" crowd then avoid the game.

Game is amazing audio-visually...  In every aspect.  Style, animations, voices,
textures etc. are all out of this world.

Just putting it out there

:O