RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 06:25:37 +0000

Does anyone here know how to raise the volume on an mp3 if it was mastered at a
lower volume than usual?

Main issue is that I don’t want to have to play with the volume control for
just one song on a playlist.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 06:17:05 +0000
They did with sfxt. Who knows what they’re doing.
Considering sf4, and the hardware they now have, there is really no excuse for
the game being slow. That’s why I’d assume they’re messing around and will
speed things up later.