RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 07:34:12 +0000

Impostor

!

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: DRE: CTS community mail
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 07:30:55 +0000

Man, I actually got up at 04h30 yesterday so that I could watch the cricket.
What a massive disappointment.

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 07:11:37 +0000

Seriously? That’s nice.
I assume it’s a DH. I wonder what the new seasonal changes for the class are. I
know that the Barb has the new WW set – which still seems to be inferior to
 the current WW build.
Sadly, with my current net access issue, I haven’t actually played Diablo or
Hearthstone since I got here.

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 06:51:21 +0000

Yeah, there are ways to cheat – like running with other people and having them
leave. It’s not really the way to play the game though.
For me, single target dps is the killer. I can do 35 with WW and I’ve cleared
39 with Raekor. Higher than that, I need luck – or a Furnace.

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 06:39:21 +0000

So what’s the reason you’re capping at 35 – do you die in rifts, or just not
finish fast enough. If it’s the latter, is it because you take too long getting
 to the RG, or because you have low single target dps?

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 05:49:59 +0000

Yeah, my WW barb runs a perma-Taeguk. At lv 40 or so, it adds more damage than
bane of the trapped. It doesn’t reduce their movement speed though.
Perma-Raekor is pretty fun. Still no single target dps though.

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 20:18:05 +0200

From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Claudio looks cool.

http://i.pomf.se/chofhb.mp4

http://i.pomf.se/sfxmmw.mp4

BGM is also a mix between T5 and a light dubstep. Which is nice. TTT2 was
littledubstep heavy.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 8:16 PM, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Game is looking good on high level play. Only complaint would be the throw
break nerf. All those throw oki and BT normal throw mixup is gone :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOG6W336bqA

Lili's hair looks nice. But the shorter side part looks stiff...like a helmet...

http://i.pomf.se/sxjzxm.mp4

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 7:58 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lmao

From:
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 19:34:38 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 6:51 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Well, this may sound odd coming from me, but if Pokken Toutnament is anything
to go by, I feel that TekkenXStreetfighter has a promising future.

On 22 Feb 2015 18:43, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha, awesome

On 22 Feb 2015 18:37, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Another scene from a Terence Hill movie. Too legit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkCqSHwhKVg

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 5:50 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Winterbrawl is has been good so far.

Marvel is even pretty enjoyable at the moment.

Marlin up now

http://www.twitch.tv/team/fgcpros

On 22 February 2015 at 16:55, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol @pokchop.

the guy has some skeels. he makes ttt2 look fun

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 13:27:05 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad to hear it :)

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 1:08 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Stream was boss

Checked out some of it.  Instakill combo gone wrong :P

Will be there at kami this weekend

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 09:47:51 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, I'll ensure that the balance is right at Kamimodo before the tourney
starts.

Btw, which time would suit everyone for the tourney? I'd like to be there at
12pm to get everything set up and test the stream. Would 1pm suit everyone for
tourney start? If guys arrive early
 then there should be more than enough time to warm up beforehand. We could
even run some casuals on stream.

Also, Zaid mentioned that food must be bought at Kamimodo. In other words, no
buying McDonalds or KFC and eating it at Kamimodo. It's a fair request, and
another way to show support, so let's
 be mindful and respectful of it.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 9:28 AM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mic volume needs to be upped and game volume a bit downer,, but yesterday was
fun

On Feb 22, 2015 9:27 AM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks to everyone who helped out with the streaming activities yesterday. Some
fine tuning is required, (mic volume, switching the gameplay feed seamlessly
between overlay and fullscreen,
 etc.) but I think we're mostly ready for Kamimodo next week.

Oh, btw, the archive is hilarious *lol*

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 7:53 AM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No that's KK,, he is not so good,, this guy is new online,, but he knows what
he is doing,, anyways he is killing all of us very badly,, he was beaten once
last night,, out of like 30 matches,,
 I would say this guy can maybe take you out Di

On Feb 22, 2015 1:32 AM, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is this the wave dashing guy you're talking about?

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 12:39 AM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1 problem,, I can't kill him,, he is too good,, he plays Mishimas so well and a
few others too

On Feb 22, 2015 12:35 AM, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And that's why you shouldn't celebrate or give up until the match actually
ends...

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dat scaling.

On 22 Feb 2015 00:10, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLq28rIFY1Q

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 11:02 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is this guy in this session,, he is MISHIMA_RSA,, he is killing
everyone,, he has not been beaten yet,, someone invite him and please kill him
for me,, he is killing innocent RSA players
 like its nothing,, he has so many characters he can play,. Its almost like a
Di and Vic

On Feb 21, 2015 9:08 PM, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I missed it

:(

From:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 17:28:32 +0000

 http://www.twitch.tv/ydktv/b/627758126

stream archive

From:
paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 10:08:16 +0000

Not make todays session it seems :(

From:
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 08:14:23 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@LB: I have no objections.

I'm busy with Disgaea 3 now. It's a lot of fun. Hoping to find d4 at BT.

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 10:01 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want 1,, really

On Feb 20, 2015 9:27 PM, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=130824

Anyone want to buy a cabinet? lolz

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 8:45 PM, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep.

It was TTT2 at first then TTT2U later on.

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 8:44 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

TTT2 Unlimited was released when console came out??

On Feb 20, 2015 8:43 PM, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Still a while i think. Probably around the same time if they release an
expansion like they always do.

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 8:42 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And the console version??

On Feb 20, 2015 8:10 PM, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tekken 7 Full Arcade launch on March 18. Hopefully we'll see the rest of the
cast too.

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 6:18 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc

youtube is lol , check the first comment.

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 17:50:05 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will do.

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 5:10 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Salie plz.Bring Mario Kart tomorrow :P

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who cares about the dearth of PS4 games when this is coming out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Spl5ALths

Terrible trailer though.  Part 3s trailer was the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV5sRVnGoJ4

is unauthorized. If you have received
 this communication in error, please address with the subject heading "Received
in error," send to the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any
copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any
 action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.
Opinions, conclusions
 and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to
the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

JPEG image