RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 05:43:06 +0000

The pc version of dota2 was crap as well. Stay away from it.
Lol is almost as bad.

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 22:54:57 +0200

From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Time to get a steam account.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:54 PM, Wynand-Ben
Yeap
________________________________
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 22:52:08 +0200

From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Is it on steam?

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:45 PM, Wynand-Ben
Ill most likely get it on PC
________________________________
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 22:28:25 +0200

From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
btw, anyone getting MKX on PC?

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Di Lhong
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
They'll probably be an expansion like Tekken 6 then Tekken 6 BR / TTT2 and then
TTT2U.

Which should be around the same release date as consoles.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:01 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

My problem with Tekken 7, is that by the time we get to play it, It'll be old.
Or are the release dates closer together?
On 19 Feb 2015 21:28, "Stephen Scheidel"
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
So I was watching some of the T7 stuff and thought about the character select
screen.
If they keep the character portraits at the same size then that would mean we
can hopefully expect 12 more characters.
Here's to hoping.
made a pic to illustrate the idea :/
[cid:image001.jpg@01D04CDE.E3571490]
​

On 19 February 2015 at 20:47, lindsey kiviets
damn dat new age skateboard tech, combining parkour and skating.
________________________________
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 20:29:45 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Jaws is definitely gnarly.
He must have that adamantium frame tech.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy1vuubPhDs

On 19 February 2015 at 20:27, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
The parry ?

On 19 February 2015 at 19:26, Di Lhong
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
His Lee Sliding command also df~d~df+3 but have a MUCH longer reach than Lee
Sliding. It has the same range if not slighting more than Raven's BT ff+3+4

During his dash stance df df he can do Wang's b+1,4

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 7:17 PM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I will use the slide :)

On 19 February 2015 at 19:11, Di Lhong
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
So much Shaheen footage...i'm already starting to know how to play him lolz

Need more Katarina, Chloe footage.

Claudio's footage is usually people trying to figure his glowing hand aka
"starburst" mech.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Di here is some more T7.
Bappara is a OG Japanese Lee expert that I steal from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTUFkGtFLoU

On 19 February 2015 at 17:55, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

The MK series had a lot of boinking.
There was a tribe of boinking chicks that would steal "life essence" from their
partners.
Reptile boinked the most.  He was immune to their "powers"  Go figure.

It didn't hurt that the girls in the story were good looking either.  That
hollywood make-up magic.
Oh, and plastic surgery, natch.
On 19 Feb 2015 17:12, "Wynand-Ben"
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
lol

That and Naruto/Bleach/One Piece seem to be the autopilot troll response
whenever people ask "What anime is that" in AMVs or other media etc.
________________________________
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 16:55:42 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Fucksakes I just googled that here at work.
smh :)

On 19 February 2015 at 16:53, Wynand-Ben
He could have said "Boku no Pico"...
________________________________
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 16:49:39 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I hate you.

On 19 February 2015 at 16:47, Donaldson, Alasdair
I think it’s Naruto.

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 15:34:03 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Firstly I would like to thank you guys for using the correct move name for
raisins.
Secondly I have to say that I SS hopkick delayed raisins like a fucking
champion.

:)

On Thursday, February 19, 2015, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
"Ek is Daaaaawie, die KABBBBOUUUTTTER!!" Damn, the feels *lmao*
On 19 Feb 2015 15:24, "Ilitirit Sama"
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Oh shit!  I didn't realise Dawie die Kabouter dies in the end.

Come on, sing along everyone!

DAWIE DIE KABOUTER AFRIKAANS INTRO
LIED<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iymgR6fbzDI>

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Paul has great punishment.

Im sure something will hit.

You guys created your own Lei myth about his stances not being punishable lol.
________________________________
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 13:01:25 +0000

Are these all the cases where you’re badly negative, but totally unpunishable?

Sorry, but I still don’t care that you don’t get continuous rush down.

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 14:38:57 +0200
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I saw a few Lei player then to go into Tiger after razor rush on hit and then
hold back so you dash out of their range of their dick punch or their
retaliation. That's where TGR 4 launches them. It's a weird set up but it works
for those who are bad under pressure of razor rush and just think dick punch
solves everything.
Not sure if it'll work the same on block though.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 2:36 PM, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
On block I dont mind.

They just need to buff the frames on hit.
________________________________
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 14:13:03 +0200

From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I know they nerfed his razor rush a few times.
It use to razor rush on block into stance and guess.
Now razor rush on block into stance...dick punch/generic d+4 stops all. Lei's
turn to guess...Unless his stances have hopkick...razor rush is not as strong
as it used to be in old times. Also the razor rush sidestep into stances used
to cover much more distance. I remember i could almost go into opponent's back
if they do something linear or dick punch.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 2:08 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
It wasn’t just his combo damage was it?
I might be wrong, but didn’t they buff his damage for other moves? I’m thinking
very specifically of raisin rush on CH.

I think you just need to get off your lazy ass and learn how to do Lei’s
punishment game properly.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:52:15 +0000
Paul’s d+1 doesn’t track all that well. Generally you are forced to use it
because it’s his only fast-ish mid. He doesn’t have a generic df+1. You have
df+2 at 15f, but that’s punishable.
Meh, as Steve said, we’ve had these discussions before and they go round and
round. Paul doesn’t need better tracking. He’s got his good punishment, nice
wall game and good mid range moves. What he lacks is tracking or any sort of
plus on block/ rush down game. If they give those to him, well then he jumps a
bit in the tier list. Would I like those added? Sure. Is it a major issue not
having them? Not really.

Lei doesn’t need trackers. He has enough other tools. Are they good enough to
make him top tier? Hell no. Is he still playable? Sure.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:35:24 +0000

Sure, while you’re at it, why not give Paul a tracker that’s under 25f as well.

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 13:27:31 +0200
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Without ff+3...Lei has df+3 which is bad...especially on hit XD
If they just make ff+3 a homing move, i wouldn't mind that. It's the fact it's
not and we keep thinking we can step it...
If they make Lei like Brad Wong. I'm quitting. That drunken BS is too fluid
with no space for interruption between stance transition.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Dude ff+3 has stupid tracking.
Lei will track fine without it doing both sides track.

On 19 February 2015 at 13:21, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Lei's options getting stepped is already his a major weakness he has.

He cant punish stepping properly and his trackers are ass.

Its not even like ff+3 tracks properly either(And im fairly sure its only to
one side).  Cant decide to ff+3 because I think the opponent is going to step.

Lei is no better gameplay wise than he was in T6.  His damage boost is the only
reason hes considered High in TTT2.

Nerfing his tracking is the very last thing Lei needs.
________________________________
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 13:14:29 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I would just make ff+3 a bit more linear ~ able to walk it to one side or
something.
Most of the tier list I've seen for TTT2 put him quite high.

...............There is nothing new we could discuss about Lei, we always bitch
about him.

On 19 February 2015 at 11:45, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Spam raisin rush. You don’t need anything else.

I wonder what they’ve done about Lei’s combo damage. Just that isn’t enough to
help a character. Hwo always has high combo damage, but lacks the other tools
to make him top tier. Lei, however, also has good punishment and average pokes.

Got to say that I don’t think Lei is a particularly low character. I’d put him
happily mid – probably below Paul though.

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:34:12 +0200
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remove ff+3.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
His "poking" and non gimmicky stance game is not great.  If you remove the
shenanigans hes a below average character.

So if they remove half his moves.  Ie less gimmicks he needs stronger tools to
play a more normal game.

He got a big damage buff in TTT2 but they didnt fix any of the core problems
with his moves sadly.
________________________________
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 09:25:30 +0000

Lei needs buffs? LOL!
Good one Paas. I need that.

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:02:06 +0200
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Lei and Capo lolz They need to remove some of their stuff and update them
properly.
Zafina might have a large move list. But all her moves are decent and useful.
I wouldn't mind if they do a total revamp like they did for SC5. Maybe the
series needs it. But keep some of the original cast and strong point of Tekken.
Lucky Chloe moves are basically Capo Light. The same but doesn't knockdown
lolz. She have a slippery kick that doesn't knock down and looks punishable as
hell. On hit doesn't stagger or give much frames either T_T

________________________________
is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

JPEG image