Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 10:53:38 +0200

Well some characters have some useless move is only so they prevent them
from doing OP stuff. Like Nina for example. Reason why she have ss4 is so
she can't do ss magic 4. ss 1+2 for kaz is the same, so he can't do ss
normal 1+2 wallsplat.

Other stuff is just stuff they've accumulated over the years and never
bothered to change them.