RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 14:10:10 +0000

I enjoyed 9.

didn't finish it :(

was near the end too. what a great game. made me tear up at one point too.

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 16:05:38 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol, have you actually played DQ8?  It's one of those games that rape you for
the first 5 hours till you learn to run away from fights you can't handle.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 3:59 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

this is called failism

don't be sad, there a lota games like that.
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:55:41 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

DQ8 is legit.  I found my PS2 copy now while organising my games.  I just find
the beginning really hard.

You have 20 HP
Geyzer hits you for 18 damage
:(

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have yet to play it :(
Don't remind me about these games l still need to play Salie! *lol* I've got
enough shit to get through as it is... :(
On 18 Feb 2015 15:35, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On a completely different note, has anyone here ever managed to beat Dragon's
Quest 8?

Maybe I just truly suck, but I've got a habit of loading it up once a year,
getting pwned by the first boss, then quitting after realizing there's still
90+ hours of gameplay to go.