Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:48:49 +0200

We have March for the full build and release. And even so, probably a good
year before it comes to console. So a lot can change and hopefully it will.

TTT2 changed a few things from TTT2 and TTT2U (console version). Capo's
b+14 was 16frames and didn't NCC in TTT2 original arcade release. Once TTT2
updated to TTT2U. The pain enters.

JPEG image