RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 12:50:49 +0000

I still think its only because we had other options.  Early on Tekken had no
new competition in the fighting game market...  you played Tekken or a
selection of Old fighting games.

That caused a declined with T6 and simply didnt improve with TTT2.

imo ofcourse

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: DRE: CTS community mail
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 12:44:18 +0000

That’s a bit of a massive generalisation there. Every top player loved the
game? The game died in the West because Eastern players
 were better at it? I don’t know about that. I think  TTT2 failed in the West
because people in the West don’t like the game. It’s that simple.
Why do you think people in Cape Town didn’t play it much? It is because we were
upset about the nerfs to Bob, or the skill gap between
 us and Koreans? No, it’s because the game just wasn’t as much fun as the
previous ones.
People weren’t put off by the fact that they would dump a massive amount of
time into the game and then get bopped by Knee. They
 were upset that a random joe off the street who’d been playing the game for 3
months, would rock up and random his way to a win.

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 07:53:53 +0000

Why not? What are they going to do, sue some random FGC in CT? If they do send
a cease and desist letter, it will be good publicity.

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 07:10:56 +0000

If you’re not using set bracers, then there are better options – at higher
levels, Ancient Parthan defenders are amazing for Monk and Barb. Hit a group
and have reduced damage
 by 50%.

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 06:50:23 +0000

I’m guessing you mean for solo runs? Party play is a different thing.

Tier list is something like this:

1.
DH

2.
Monk

3.
WD/Wiz

4.
Cru

5.
Barb

The GR rankings are skewed by the old conduit farming (and outright cheating)
players.

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 06:44:07 +0000

Pull is better than stun.

It essentially does both

From:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 06:35:28 +0000

ya I saw that but I they haven't done stun as well. only dashing strike and
palm whole day.

I thought mirane is outdated now? do people still use it? coz out of all my
gems that's probably the highest.

anyways, I don't think I can get passed 30 grifts comfortably anymore.

most of my gem levelling came from previous patch holy monk build. haven't come
close to grfit 35 yet.

all of my dmg came from the FD I used when sunwuko gave us the 20% dmg buff.
now that they've changed that , I don't use 2h's anymore. 1h's ftw.

From:
paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 06:29:44 +0000

CDR Perma serenity pull/palm monk is probably one of the strongest builds in
the game.

From:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 05:51:36 +0000

im using taeguk with gogons swift.

both are level 35.

haven't tried a rift with new build yet. just been farming better rrog's.

rings are nothing special, I use it for the cdr. that's why I need a better
rrog. getting that balance just right with dmg and cdr is going to be a mission.

ultimately what im going for is to be in permanent lighting epiphany and perma
serenity. then use stun rune. therefore I can go into a fight , and stun
everyone around me then the team can just pick them off one at a time. I
haven't seen anyone attempt this
 build yet.

From:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 05:45:01 +0000

That’s the major problem with barbs as well. I can get to a rift boss with 8 or
9 minutes remaining, but not kill him.

What level rift are you running? Also what rings and gems (checking the
character link takes too long with my dodgy vpn here).

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 05:10:24 +0000

If you need tips on magical schoolgirls, Paas is your man.

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:49:54 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yar. Learning Javascript.

On 17 Feb 2015 14:49, "lindsey kiviets"
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

code academy?

________________________________

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:48:18 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

End of the month.

On 17 Feb 2015 14:47, "Ashraf Barendse"
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

So no Kamimodo this week?

:(

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 2:46 PM, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I'm learning how to code.

On 17 Feb 2015 14:45, "lindsey kiviets"
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

1...2....3....4....

________________________________

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:43:44 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tumbooroo weedo

On 17 February 2015 at 13:07, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

:(

________________________________

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:01:32 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

@paas

I see you cannot use the PSN+ Guilty Gear colours on the ps3 version.

Bummer.

I-no's looks the best tho.

On 17 Feb 2015 11:14, "Stephen Scheidel"
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Egh i stuck running meters and meters of vinyl through a machine today.

Pretty boring but at least I'm near a pc most of the time.

On 17 February 2015 at 11:10, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

[cid:ii_i692juxm0_14b96cde4c77c2f7]

​

On 17 February 2015 at 11:00, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Are you really happy with a win....

YES

________________________________

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 08:58:03 +0000

Are you really happy with a win where it was the lag that gave it to you, not
your skill?

Yawn. Having trouble staying awake here.

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:42:48 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*lol* You mean like me winning all those matches last night? :P

On 17 Feb 2015 10:39, "lindsey kiviets"
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

[cid:image001.png@01D04AA0.930D4E90]

________________________________

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:33:07 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You call winning once with 16f delay bopping? The fark outta here. You'll know
what real bopping is on Saturday.

On 17 Feb 2015 10:30, "lindsey kiviets"
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

wtf!!!!!!!

sap didn't I bop you last nyt?

________________________________

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:29:35 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*lol*

On 17 Feb 2015 10:26, "euraima tobias"
<euraima@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:euraima@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Is it GB's? I knew something was up, letting him bop you like that in melty...
:-?

On 17 Feb 2015 10:21 AM, "Ilitirit Sama"
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I didn't know you were expecting LB.  Congrats.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:58 AM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

u violet my expectancy

now im mad

let the bopping commence

________________________________

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:56:31 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

He's not unsure, he's in denial.

On 17 Feb 2015 09:55, "Ilitirit Sama"
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

> im unsure whats happening.

LB's epitaph

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:50 AM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

they probably related to "the answer" somehow.

also I would like closure on the topic of jeeva or kami this week?

im unsure whats happening.

________________________________

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:31:07 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You have to assume that they can hack basically anything since they've obtained
source code to hardware firmware.  These hacks go way back to 2001.  Noone
knows what they're capable of now.  And you still have to consider the
capabilities of Russia, China,
 Europe and Israel.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:29 AM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Can dey hek my iped?

On Tuesday, February 17, 2015, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Interesting material for people who like reading about hacking and spy programs:

https://securelist.com/files/2015/02/Equation_group_questions_and_answers.pdf

tl;dr:  The NSA has an elite hacking group nicknamed "Equation" that, among
other things, has managed to create spyware that infects PC hard drive firmware
and can operate undetected.

________________________________

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading
 "Received in error," send to the original sender, then delete the e-mail and
destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited
 and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are
subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client
engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail
and any attachments that do not
 relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by
it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

JPEG image