RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 06:28:34 +0000

Luke plays a perma-stun build. Not sure what element or skills he has.

Since your gems are 35, can I assume that the rift bosses that are causing
problems are at 36+? If that’s the case, then you just outright need better
gear or a different build. I can’t clear rift bosses at 40 because I don’t have
a Furnace.

If you want a solo build and you’re lacking in single target dps, then there
are two things that you can do which will help a lot. Firstly, level up a
Mirinae and shove that in as your third gem. Secondly, get 2 Bul Kathos rings.
You don’t really need the damage reduction from running the unity follower
thing. Monks are tough enough without it. You use 1 RRoG and 1 BK ring. Give
your follower 1 BK. Their effect (drain life) tics at 25m on a T6 Ghom. You can
guess how nicely that will ramp up against rift bosses. Rings have diminishing
returns – they’re like gravity spells in FF, they do %HP damage.

Ask Paas what sort of CDR you need. I can tell you that for the Raekor barb,
you sort the CDR that you want for your build and worry about the damage after
that.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 05:45:01 +0000
That’s the major problem with barbs as well. I can get to a rift boss with 8 or
9 minutes remaining, but not kill him.

What level rift are you running? Also what rings and gems (checking the
character link takes too long with my dodgy vpn here).

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 05:10:24 +0000
If you need tips on magical schoolgirls, Paas is your man.

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:49:54 +0200
From:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>
To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Yar. Learning Javascript.

On 17 Feb 2015 14:49, "lindsey kiviets"
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:
code academy?

________________________________
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:48:18 +0200
From:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>
To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

End of the month.

On 17 Feb 2015 14:47, "Ashraf Barendse"
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:
So no Kamimodo this week?
:(

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 2:46 PM, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:

I'm learning how to code.

On 17 Feb 2015 14:45, "lindsey kiviets"
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:
1...2....3....4....

________________________________
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:43:44 +0200
From:
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>>
To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Tumbooroo weedo

On 17 February 2015 at 13:07, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:
:(

________________________________
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:01:32 +0200
From:
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>>
To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

@paas
I see you cannot use the PSN+ Guilty Gear colours on the ps3 version.
Bummer.

I-no's looks the best tho.

On 17 Feb 2015 11:14, "Stephen Scheidel"
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:
Egh i stuck running meters and meters of vinyl through a machine today.
Pretty boring but at least I'm near a pc most of the time.

On 17 February 2015 at 11:10, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:
[cid:ii_i692juxm0_14b96cde4c77c2f7]
​

On 17 February 2015 at 11:00, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:
Are you really happy with a win....

YES

________________________________
From:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx><mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>>
To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 08:58:03 +0000

Are you really happy with a win where it was the lag that gave it to you, not
your skill?

Yawn. Having trouble staying awake here.

From:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:42:48 +0200
From:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>
To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
*lol* You mean like me winning all those matches last night? :P
On 17 Feb 2015 10:39, "lindsey kiviets"
 wrote:

[cid:image001.png@01D04AA0.930D4E90<https://01D04AA0.930D4E90>]

________________________________
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:33:07 +0200
From:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>
To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
You call winning once with 16f delay bopping? The fark outta here. You'll know
what real bopping is on Saturday.
On 17 Feb 2015 10:30, "lindsey kiviets"
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:
wtf!!!!!!!

sap didn't I bop you last nyt?

________________________________
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:29:35 +0200
From:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>
To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
*lol*
On 17 Feb 2015 10:26, "euraima tobias"
<euraima@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:euraima@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:euraima@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:euraima@xxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:
Is it GB's? I knew something was up, letting him bop you like that in melty...
:-?
On 17 Feb 2015 10:21 AM, "Ilitirit Sama"
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:
I didn't know you were expecting LB.  Congrats.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:58 AM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:
u violet my expectancy

now im mad

let the bopping commence

________________________________
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:56:31 +0200
From:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>
To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

He's not unsure, he's in denial.
On 17 Feb 2015 09:55, "Ilitirit Sama"
 wrote:
> im unsure whats happening.
LB's epitaph

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:50 AM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:
they probably related to "the answer" somehow.

also I would like closure on the topic of jeeva or kami this week?

im unsure whats happening.

________________________________
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:31:07 +0200
From:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>
To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

You have to assume that they can hack basically anything since they've obtained
source code to hardware firmware.  These hacks go way back to 2001.  Noone
knows what they're capable of now.  And you still have to consider the
capabilities of Russia, China, Europe and Israel.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:29 AM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:
Can dey hek my iped?

On Tuesday, February 17, 2015, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:
Interesting material for people who like reading about hacking and spy programs:

https://securelist.com/files/2015/02/Equation_group_questions_and_answers.pdf
tl;dr:  The NSA has an elite hacking group nicknamed "Equation" that, among
other things, has managed to create spyware that infects PC hard drive firmware
and can operate undetected.

________________________________
is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

JPEG image