RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:45:05 +0000

1...2....3....4....

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:43:44 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tumbooroo weedo
On 17 February 2015 at 13:07, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

:(

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:01:32 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@paas

I see you cannot use the PSN+ Guilty Gear colours on the ps3 version.

Bummer.
I-no's looks the best tho.
On 17 Feb 2015 11:14, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Egh i stuck running meters and meters of vinyl through a machine today.Pretty
boring but at least I'm near a pc most of the time.
On 17 February 2015 at 11:10, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

​

On 17 February 2015 at 11:00, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you really happy with a win....

YES

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 08:58:03 +0000

Are you really happy with a win where it was the lag that gave it to you, not
your skill?

Yawn. Having trouble staying awake here.

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:42:48 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*lol* You mean like me winning all those matches last night? :P

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:33:07 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You call winning once with 16f delay bopping? The fark outta here. You'll know
what real bopping is on Saturday.

On 17 Feb 2015 10:30, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

wtf!!!!!!!

sap didn't I bop you last nyt?

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:29:35 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*lol*

On 17 Feb 2015 10:26, "euraima tobias" <euraima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is it GB's? I knew something was up, letting him bop you like that in melty...
:-?

On 17 Feb 2015 10:21 AM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I didn't know you were expecting LB.  Congrats.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:58 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

u violet my expectancy

now im mad

let the bopping commence

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:56:31 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He's not unsure, he's in denial.

On 17 Feb 2015 09:55, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> im unsure whats happening.

LB's epitaph

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:50 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

they probably related to "the answer" somehow.

also I would like closure on the topic of jeeva or kami this week?

im unsure whats happening.

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:31:07 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have to assume that they can hack basically anything since they've obtained
source code to hardware firmware.  These hacks go way back to 2001.  Noone
knows what they're capable of now.
 And you still have to consider the capabilities of Russia, China, Europe and
Israel.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:29 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Can dey hek my iped?

On Tuesday, February 17, 2015, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Interesting material for people who like reading about hacking and spy programs:

https://securelist.com/files/2015/02/Equation_group_questions_and_answers.pdf

tl;dr:  The NSA has an elite hacking group nicknamed "Equation" that, among
other things, has managed to create spyware that infects PC hard drive firmware
and can operate undetected.

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

JPEG image

PNG image