Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:12:10 +0200

Russia burned down their own cities and killed their own people to win
WW2...this tactic was used a few times throughout their history...and they
won. However, Italy losing against (can't remember who, allies i think) +
Japs bombing Pearl Harbour also contributed why the Nazi's lost the war
against Russia. They were their back up and they fucked up.

Japs bombing pearl harbour was a strategic + egotistic tactic. They had to
attack america because of resources near Hawaii. And they predict that
america will notice this so they did a "sneak" attack on pearl harbour.
Also they thought they couldn't lose because they were blessed with the
holy wind or something like that.

Japs has the highest kill count in WW2 though. The amount of chinese they
killed, experimented on, prostituted woman as war sex slave (usually ending
in death), etc. comes up on top...Far more than Russia itself.