RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:30:57 +0000

I need stuff that I can play offline. No net access here, so no downloading
stuff either. Stuck with random dosbox stuff.
Also DOTA? Really?

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:23:54 +0000
Was clearing some space on my laptop and came across Warcraft 3. Unlike SC2, it
doesn’t need Battlenet to running for the single player stuff. So, I’ve got
that, Police Quest 3 and Return to Zork on my laptop. Not the pinnacle of
gaming, but it’s something for when I get bored of TV series.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 22:03:28 +0000

:D
________________________________
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:38:25 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I just picked those up, and the Christmas ones.
On 15 Feb 2015 23:33, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir"
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Ok, we got it.
lol.
On 15 Feb 2015 23:32, "Wynand-Ben"
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Not sure if its part of the valentine special thing but the PS+ colours seems
to be free for Xrd on the US store.

Ie the Tron colours

________________________________
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:21:13 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
It might be worth mentioning that I tested it on Elphelt in the corner.  My
requirements are less against heavy characters from the looks of it.
On 15 Feb 2015 23:17, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir"
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
My nikmetoP combo requires 65 tension, and my opponent must be on 38% life.
Then I can Destroy.
On 15 Feb 2015 23:11, "Wynand-Ben"
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Not sure if the mid combo one is different but I think the 20% one requires
100% tension
________________________________
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 22:35:32 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ok, but it looks like the requirement is 10% life during combo.
What are the meter requirements?
50%?
On 15 Feb 2015 22:25, "Wynand-Ben"
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Indeed you can.

Got PS4 version of Xrd with the valentines special as well.

Cool that the DLC is shared between the PS3/4 version atleast.

Game looks so good...  wish our sticks worked on the thing :(
________________________________
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 21:04:05 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ok, cool.
I see that the projectile in the combo causes the health to move to flashing
mode.  That is super helpful.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 8:57 PM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53WdneLsQSk

yes you can.
________________________________
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 20:43:25 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Got a GG related question.

Seeing that I got a Bullet from my Valentine yesterday...he he...
Paas, to combo into Destroy your opponent needs to be on flashing life from the
get-go right?
You can't take him into flashing life and then do it right?

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 4:14 PM, Di Lhong
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2015/2/14/japan-amusement-expo-tekken-7-news-round-up.html

Yes, finally Drag can T! in combos,

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Di Lhong
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Oh crap:

T7 arcade on feb 18.

It comes with 20 characters, 18 of which we've all seen from previous Tekken 7
Location Test builds plus new characters: Lucky Chloe and Shaheen. Do not fret
however if your character is not in initially however, the game will have time
release characters which will slowly fill up the game's roster after some time,
after the launch of the game.

Guess we'll have to wait and see who'll make it in the final build then...but i
think they did the same thing with T5 arcade release. They slowly fill up the
game roster week after week too. So it's not something we haven't seen before.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 2:55 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
Shoulda guessed
The dude who voices Axl Low does The voice for War in Darksiders,voices Asura
(from Asura's Wrath) and many Saints Row: Gat out of Hell voices.
I'm pretty sure he voices Chronus in the GG story mode as well.  It sounds
exactly like War.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Ha. I thought Gabriel's voice from Guilty Gear was super familiar.
He voices Batou from GITS and also Honda in SF and  Genma in Ninja scroll.
...and the voice I recognised most... Raiden from MK
...and Sap will appreciate this, the English voice for Joseph Joestar.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 7:50 AM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuKf761nbvQ

richard plz
________________________________
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 06:27:07 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Infiltration is the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78cg8q1LUGw

________________________________
is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.