RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 21:32:54 +0000

Not sure if its part of the valentine special thing but the PS+ colours seems
to be free for Xrd on the US store.
Ie the Tron colours
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:21:13 +0200
Subject: RE: DRE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It might be worth mentioning that I tested it on Elphelt in the corner.  My
requirements are less against heavy characters from the looks of it.
On 15 Feb 2015 23:17, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My nikmetoP combo requires 65 tension, and my opponent must be on 38% life.

Then I can Destroy.

On 15 Feb 2015 23:11, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure if the mid combo one is different but I think the 20% one requires
100% tension

Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 22:35:32 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, but it looks like the requirement is 10% life during combo.

What are the meter requirements?

50%?
On 15 Feb 2015 22:25, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Indeed you can.

Got PS4 version of Xrd with the valentines special as well.

Cool that the DLC is shared between the PS3/4 version atleast.

Game looks so good...  wish our sticks worked on the thing :(

Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 21:04:05 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, cool.I see that the projectile in the combo causes the health to move to
flashing mode.  That is super helpful.
On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 8:57 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53WdneLsQSk

yes you can.

Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 20:43:25 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Got a GG related question.
Seeing that I got a Bullet from my Valentine yesterday...he he...Paas, to combo
into Destroy your opponent needs to be on flashing life from the get-go
right?You can't take him into flashing life and then do it right?

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 4:14 PM, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2015/2/14/japan-amusement-expo-tekken-7-news-round-up.html

Yes, finally Drag can T! in combos,
On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Di Lhong <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh crap:

T7 arcade on feb 18.

It comes with 20 characters, 18 of which we've all seen from previous Tekken 7
Location Test builds plus new characters: Lucky Chloe and Shaheen. Do not fret
however if your character is not in initially however, the game will have time
release characters which will slowly fill up the game's roster after some time,
after the launch of the game.

Guess we'll have to wait and see who'll make it in the final build then...but i
think they did the same thing with T5 arcade release. They slowly fill up the
game roster week after week too. So it's not something we haven't seen before.
On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 2:55 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Shoulda guessed
The dude who voices Axl Low does The voice for War in Darksiders,voices Asura
(from Asura's Wrath) and many Saints Row: Gat out of Hell voices.
I'm pretty sure he voices Chronus in the GG story mode as well.  It sounds
exactly like War.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Ha. I thought Gabriel's voice from Guilty Gear was super familiar.
He voices Batou from GITS and also Honda in SF and  Genma in Ninja scroll.

...and the voice I recognised most... Raiden from MK
...and Sap will appreciate this, the English voice for Joseph Joestar.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 7:50 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuKf761nbvQ

richard plz

Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 06:27:07 +0200