RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 19:08:21 +0000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW-MPa68sLo
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 11:15:59 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subtitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO0NTNxLXas

It's cool how they're making inputs more unique with each characters.
On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well TTT2 was dead in the West. They needed major changes and I guess we got
that.

Sent from my Windows Phone

________________________________

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:58:27 +0000

MK one comes with a free scorpion statue. The thing is last time the pre-orders
got delayed so people who just bought the normal game got it about a week
before the pre-orders. A little frustrating that.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:42:00 +0000

Anyone here pre-ordering MK?

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:36:09 +0000

Tomorrow Potemkin can fondle some grenades

________________________________

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 10:33:40 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I wanna play games too.

On 13 Feb 2015 10:31, "Donaldson, Alasdair"
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

As long as you’re not armed, it’s all good.

Beginning to feel the withdrawal effects of a lack of net access and general
gaming.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 07:54:33 +0000

This about the SONA?

What’s great about it is that no one seems to have bothered to listen to it.
Everyone was concerned about the goings on beforehand. Once the speech started,
people just zoned out.

I know that E-tolls, the NSFAS issue and Nkandla weren’t mentioned though.

Glad it’s weekend. Let’s hope the power stays on.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 04:17:27 +0000

salie pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQV9BFOpDDc

________________________________

Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:39:16 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This shit should be on worldstarhiphop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPluIw3uPPo#t=1921

On 12 February 2015 at 19:20, Di Lhong
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I don't really see the Zafina-ness in Katarina. She has some Lee's moves but
she's more of a generic kicking girl character that you get in action films and
fighting games.

hopefully she has a generic df+1 df+4 and d+4 (i think she has generic d+4).
Any character with generic d+4 is strong.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:14 PM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has more of Zafina's moves and only half of one of Lee's.

On 12 February 2015 at 18:13, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Lee is a woman now dude. Katarina.

Di posting that pic couldn't be more appropriate.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:07 PM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I want Lee.

No new shit can bother me too much when I have hopknee d/f+1 3,3 .....

No Lee yet.

:(

On 12 February 2015 at 18:04, Di Lhong
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hopefully. Only few issue i have now is 1) where's the rest of the cast 2) how
will power crush change gameplay....already see how it can ruin a few
character's spamming gameplay but won't ruin top players...since the moves come
out a bit slower when it absorbs/crush a move. Saw top player already baiting
power crush with quick recovery pokes. I'm assuming the move register moves as
if it wiffs.

New characters never bothered me. It will catch people by surprise at
first...but then shit gets old REAL quick. Even Lars was never a problem at the
arcades...some flashy shit at first but then one of our teammates found a way
to own lars (generic df+4 range)...now he's over.

Unless Shaheen has broken ass shit like vanilla T6. He's fine.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 5:56 PM, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

This is going to be the best Tekken ever.

On 12 Feb 2015 17:52, "Stephen Scheidel"
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

" He has something similiar to a Mist Step which is done by pressing d/f, d/f
which will make Shaheen go go low like a tackle stance and move towards the
opponent. If you collide with the opponent, Shaheen will transition to a throw
attack."

So you can just mash on d/f and if the opponent is doing "the statue" they get
thrown ?

Prob wont be that bad because it will probs only be one throw that gets broken
the same way every time.

First they give this Lars shit eater easy flashy movement now they give another
new turd auto throw out of wd.

They do make it hard to like the game when they give us this shit.

On 12 February 2015 at 11:42, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Spidey is all good, but they don’t need him in Civil War. Are any of the
Avengers worried about their identity? That was the whole point in Spidey being
in that story. Maybe they’ll rewrite his story for the movie.