Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 10:35:23 +0200

*sigh*

Why do things like this surprise you?  I mean it's not like you've never
played the game online before.

You can create a web lobby with CCCaster

http://www.meltybread.com/forums/melty-blood-auditorium/cccaster-v1-0a-netplay-client-for-mbaacc-1-4-0/

http://seemeinmelty.meteor.com/

MB also doesn't like my stick.  For some button combinations it won't
register, for other configs it will assign my attacks to P2s side...