RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 17:34:47 +0000

yoh epic , yokozuna and lex luger.

well done on finding better call Saul lol.

im watching Fargo atm, he is also in there , its good , but at the same time
scary to think that all that kuk really happened.

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 18:48:49 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 "Sabaii Sabaii"

I've just found my calling.
On 9 February 2015 at 18:43, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Doesn't sound like a bad thing.

Sent from my Windows Phone

________________________________

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 14:38:02 +0200

From:
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>>

To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

*lol*

On 9 Feb 2015 14:16, "Ilitirit Sama"
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:

Priorities

https://twitter.com/momochi212/status/564507805218922496

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:37 PM, Di Lhong
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:

Nice.

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:26 PM, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:

Trivia for today.

Ever wondered why the sign for a dollar is an S with a line through it?

Originated from a "piece of eight", or peso de ocho, which was the Spanish
dollar.  The plural of Peso was Pesos, or Ps.  Eventually they thought it would
be a cool idea to merge the P and the S (wtf).  And then that eventually became
the dollar sign we know today.

[http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--uOXopszK--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/owfeiyfhrnajtuklhxw1.png]

________________________________

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.