Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 16:37:27 +0200

It's not just politicians though.
It's a massive attitude problem in SA where people think they can just rock
up at work,get paid and the money can never run out.
It's a massive problem from the president all the way down to those council
workers with their fridge and card games.

They will abuse and abuse their positions as long as they can until the
cracks start showing.
(this load shedding is cracks)