RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 14:33:01 +0000

We also have the largest cabinet in the world. Our government – and all the
parastatyls are costing the country more than they’re worth. That’s a big
issue. Government admin takes up too large an amount of our budget.

Oh, if you’re looking for an interesting read, check out the May 2001 Quarterly
Journal of Economics - THE IMPACT OF LEGALIZED ABORTION ON CRIME by
JOHN J. DONOHUE III AND STEVEN D. LEVITT.
I don’t recall if I’ve attached it to previous mails here.

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 14:38:02 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*lol*
On 9 Feb 2015 14:16, "Ilitirit Sama"
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Priorities

https://twitter.com/momochi212/status/564507805218922496

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:37 PM, Di Lhong
<geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Nice.

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:26 PM, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Trivia for today.

Ever wondered why the sign for a dollar is an S with a line through it?
Originated from a "piece of eight", or peso de ocho, which was the Spanish
dollar.  The plural of Peso was Pesos, or Ps.  Eventually they thought it would
be a cool idea to merge the P and the S (wtf).  And then that eventually became
the dollar sign we know today.

[http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--uOXopszK--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/owfeiyfhrnajtuklhxw1.png]

________________________________
is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.