Re: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 16:00:22 +0200

Haha, nah but it does really work in our favour that the rest of the world
think Cape Town is a shit hole.  Ever since we've been getting good ratings
it's become very expensive to live in the CBD.

On the plus side their are loads of fit foreign women parading around on
Sea Point promenade every night now.