RE: DRE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 09:36:57 +0000

Ah Apex.

I watched the that on stream.

Was good.  Leo & Ino in top 3...  Was pretty hype when Leo reset against Faust
in Grand finals.

Fuck the meteors tho :P

Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 11:31:29 +0200
Subject: Re: DRE: CTS community mail
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think Manase meant Apex?
On 4 Feb 2015 11:30, "Di Lhong" <geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
They need to make a complete version of Soul Calibur 5! with all the original
cast...Alpha Pat can't replace Setsuka!
PAX is this March i think. Boston?
On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 11:26 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Its hard for me...

2D has GG
3D has Sour Kariba

What/where was the Pax tourney?  Was stuff recorded/streamed?
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 11:04:06 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2D fighters all the way!!!You lost me Nick when you mentioned MK...Enough about
the doomed 3D fighting game genre and more GG XRD please.I see at PAX there
were no strong Sol players instead lots of tier whoring...
On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
If you were stuck on an island somewhere, would you choose to have current 2d
plane fighting games with you, or current 3d plane games with you.
I know where I stand, I'll miss Jojo's ASB tho.
As a fighting game fan, I think it's a decline in the 3d interest.  I believe
the reason is that the characters are simply too similar.  The 3d movement is
the same for most.  The movesets too similar.

It's something I disliked about MK as well... to some extent anyway.
On 4 Feb 2015 09:41, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

VF5 – people realise it is boring and don’t play it much

T6:BR – Tekken scene declines.

Yeah, it’s sneaky how they follow the VF trends.

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 16:02:18 +0200

From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

LB plz.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 3:57 PM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>
 wrote:

Get a xbone. There a dude on the forum selling one for 4800 with 2 games

________________________________

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 15:48:20 +0200

From:
geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:geosaurus8@xxxxxxxxx>>

To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Anyone know the price of a PS3 console nowadays? i think it's time for me to
invest in one lolz

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 3:39 PM, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>

Ky

http://www.gumtree.co.za/s-other/western-cape/page-4/v1c9520l3100001p4

 wrote:

> PsychoRarity has a cool YT channel.

> https://www.youtube.com/user/psychorarity/videos

> He uploads FG videos that were considered lost, or stuff that's hard to find.
> He recently uploaded 18 hours of VS footage, 6 hours of Tekken 5 DR, and
> about 2 hours of VF4 and VF5 stuff, amongst a whole bunch of other stuff.

> Mario Kart 8 pwned me yesterday. The skill cap is quite high.

> The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.
> It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else
> is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
> address with the subject
 heading "Received in error," send to the original sender, then delete the
e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited
 and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are
subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client
engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail
and any attachments that do not
 relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by
it.

> KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
> information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
> late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

> This email is being sent out by KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG
> International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
> you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
> that serves as a coordinating
 entity for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about
 the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained
from your KPMG representative.