Re: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:29:14 +0200

...intermediate technical player...

ITP LB?

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:31 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

ey man don't hate the playa hate the game.

told you guys sf5 is gna be legit.

oh btw ima intermediate technical player.

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:15:21 +0200
Subject: Re: Cape Town Showdown is coming!
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I kinda put my finger on what I don't like about SFV, besides the crappy
movement and terrible range. There is virtually no pushback on block any
more. You can no longer safely use projectiles as a poking tools. Sweeps
are unsafe even if blocked at max distance. The philosophy about
"commitment" is just an excuse to cover up the same old story we've seen
countless times - the progressive nerfing of movement and normals.

Congratulations LB, you finally got the game you wanted. I will no longer
be able to beat you by sweeping you to death. Well, I'd probably still be
able to do it. It will just be as boring for me to win with it as it is
for you to die from it.