Re: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 11:39:19 +0200

lol, thanks bro, saved me a trip there - had a feeling because of today's
date.

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 11:32 AM, euraima tobias <euraima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think Sap mentioned its at kami.
On 25 Jul 2015 11:18 AM, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is the session at Jeeva's today?

Take it easy Nic, hope you get well soon.

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 11:13 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, it makes little to no difference to me. I have the stuff in my
car. I pass by Jeeva's on the way home from work. I'll just drop by to
say hi, and then go sleep.
On 24 Jul 2015 22:00, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nic, you don't have to drop off your kit. We'll make do with what we
have (which is sufficient in most cases). Just rest up bro and take it
easy.
On 24 Jul 2015 21:12, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Too sick to jam tomorrow guys.
I'll drop off my kit tomorrow after work Ryan. Take care of my
babies. Lol.

...and I wanted to face off against Tremor too :(