RE: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 14:26:56 +0000

Xrd needs some love
Any of JHB guys coming down and/or registered?

Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 16:25:40 +0200
Subject: RE: Cape Town Showdown is coming!
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a quick update guys. The MKX bracket is now at 30. We have 22 participants
for Tekken and 13 for Xrd.
On 23 Jul 2015 16:23, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

They usually clump all of the EMA countries into one.

Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:08:44 +0000

Sure, well then you can have my ps3 for Tekken/SF.

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:55:02 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi1P8oL9lxQ

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/mortal-kombat-hd-fan-remake-looks-phenomenal-new-animated-gifs-screenshots-still-in-development/

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Reminds me of Aris on the mic during MKX.

A: "I'd bet my life savings that he would do that"

UD: "Wait, you just said you wouldn't bet your word on it, but now you say
you'd bet your life savings?"

A: "Yeah, I don't have much savings"

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Oh wow.

Reduced to tears like a man who has just bet his life savings

yoh. Ruff stuff.

On 22 Jul 2015 13:18, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

gb linked me to the epitome of salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF-SvOONxYc

I don't think chris g is relevant anymore.

From:
paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 08:39:48 +0000

I can kinda see why tho...

There are potential for crazy setups.

End combo corner in aftershock. Throw opponent. Aftershock interrupts and you
get full combo.

50% for 1 bar.

60+ for 2 bars.

People are going to want to press buttons on wakeup

From:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 08:22:40 +0000

Maybe they’ll patch that. Hehe.

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 07:42:57 +0000

Of all the DLC characters, I like him the best. Jason and Predator are okay,
but nothing special. Tanya
is meh.

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 00:44:51 +0200

From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I like his earthquake moves. Wish it's more orientated to that. But the whole
summoning rocks, lava and crystals looks meh...

Could've made him a grappler who utilizes earth moves (like hulk's ground
lifting thingy)

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 12:28 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

He looks boring :/

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 6:25 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

So, basically, expert "me vs you" lol.

Tremor tonight.

On 21 Jul 2015 17:34, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Nick or anybody who wants so good guilty gear matches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWfnkeGpagE

45min of FAB(Potemkin) vs Sharon(Elphelt)

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:37:37 +0200

From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can contribute a ps3+screen with 3 of the fighters, usf4, GGXRD and ttt2 all
up to date.

You can also use my laptop for the day :]

On 21 Jul 2015 14:23, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have:

2xPS3'S USF4/TTT on both, digital copy of Guilty Gear Xrd on one, one pyhsical
copy of UMVC3.

4xPS3 controllers

2xsynch cables

1xcomponent

1xpower

1xPS4 MKX with Tremor update, Guilty Gear Xrd

2xsynch cables

2xcontrollers

1xhdmi

1Xpower

Samsung Monitor with component in and power cable. This monitor has speakers.

Acer 1920x1200, no speakers. We can run a PS3 with sound using external
speakers.

My PS4 I connect using a dvi/hdmi cable, and use the controller's sound output.

I have the PSTV's hdmi and power cable that I'll bring with as well.

Heads up as well, charge those controllers, especially the PS4 ones.

There's still the AOC monitor I leave at Jeeva.

On 21 Jul 2015 13:19, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

sure np.

just remind me closer to the time.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication
in error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If
you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any
opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing
KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of
the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

JPEG image