RE: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 18:25:56 +0200

So, basically, expert "me vs you" lol.
Tremor tonight.
On 21 Jul 2015 17:34, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Nick or anybody who wants so good guilty gear matches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWfnkeGpagE

45min of FAB(Potemkin) vs Sharon(Elphelt)

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:37:37 +0200
Subject: RE: Cape Town Showdown is coming!
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can contribute a ps3+screen with 3 of the fighters, usf4, GGXRD and ttt2
all up to date.
You can also use my laptop for the day :]
On 21 Jul 2015 14:23, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have:
2xPS3'S USF4/TTT on both, digital copy of Guilty Gear Xrd on one, one
pyhsical copy of UMVC3.
4xPS3 controllers
2xsynch cables
1xcomponent
1xpower

1xPS4 MKX with Tremor update, Guilty Gear Xrd
2xsynch cables
2xcontrollers
1xhdmi
1Xpower

Samsung Monitor with component in and power cable. This monitor has
speakers.
Acer 1920x1200, no speakers. We can run a PS3 with sound using external
speakers.
My PS4 I connect using a dvi/hdmi cable, and use the controller's sound
output.
I have the PSTV's hdmi and power cable that I'll bring with as well.

Heads up as well, charge those controllers, especially the PS4 ones.

There's still the AOC monitor I leave at Jeeva.
On 21 Jul 2015 13:19, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

sure np.

just remind me closer to the time.

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 13:16:17 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

As a matter of fact, I will require 2/3 DS3 controllers. Those will not be
used for the main tourney games though.

LB, please bring your PC along on Sat. I need to transfer some stuff and
run some tests.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 1:13 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

SAP you can haz my pc and ps3 console and screen.

I doubt you guys will need ds3's for the event amiryt?

------------------------------
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:46:43 +0000

You can use my controller as the second one, since I also only have 1…

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:44:35 +0000
Ive got a PS3/PS4 and a Screen that is up for use.

Will have a MKX Updated with all the DLC.
------------------------------
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 12:26:23 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
So Evo is over and CTSV is around the corner. Time for us to finalise
everything for the event.
@The PS4 owners, please ensure that your MKX DLC is up to date. Please
also indicate how many Dualshock 4 controllers you have. My intention is to
have 2 dedicated controllers available for each console. Less of a hassle
imo.
Can we also do a screen/ PS3 console count. Who is bringing a PS3 console
and screen? I require 8 minimum; a total of 9 or 10 would be preferred.
For those who own laptops, l require 2 for the event. @LB, would it be
possible for me to use your PC at CTSV?
We'll be at Kami this coming weekend, so l'll use the opportunity for
preparatory stream testing and to finalise the layout. Please note that l
intend to set up everything on the 7th of August (the Friday before the
event) as time will be limited on Saturday morning.
On 21 Jul 2015 06:16, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lmao

https://instagram.com/p/5WLX-sGRul/

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 23:25:22 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
game looks good.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 10:04 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

so seth killian was behind this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYNpOSU9EY4

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 20:57:52 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oro of course. peh!

This game needs a crazy clown.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 7:51 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lolz. Who will you be Nic?

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 6:44 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well... at least Chojin can cosplay a SF character now.
Seeing as Salie is the dictator.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Maybe makoto moved to the jungle for the some of the long green peen.

On Monday, 20 July 2015, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Looks like Blanka won't be in this one then.
On 20 Jul 2015 14:26, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Makoto stopped clipping her toe nails ?
On Monday, 20 July 2015, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wolve-Ryuji?
On 20 Jul 2015 13:15, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No comment on SFV's new character?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzrPqNHB1bo

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 11:27 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Had a look at the GG Top 8

Ogawa vs Shige

lol...

------------------------------
From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:12:05 +0000

of towerfall?

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 06:38:53 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
LB watch Asia Cup grand finals. So much drama.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 5:59 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yo thanks Di, this will come in handy indeed.

@lumi, towerfall is my game now. everyone is going down.
------------------------------
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 01:16:52 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
LB - here are the 2 website that will help with your guildwars 2
experience.

Builds (mostly you'll want to focus on dungeon builds for PVE. If you
want PVP and WvW, it's Conquest and Roaming. However, pvp and romaing
builds may work for dungeons and pve too):
http://metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki

Detailed info (directly sync with actual game client):
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:08 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great Evo weekend :)

Mystery game was boss.

Hard Ticket to Hawaii was epic lolz.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 12:36 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yo Lumi, we discovered that you can disable hazards, treasure chests
and time overs in TowerFall.
You going down son.

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 10:10 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It's all good, it's been a pretty memorable tourney so far :]

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Soz dude, we're all leaving tonight :(
On 19 Jul 2015 16:04, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are guys at Jeeva's tomorrow? (Monday)

If so, I'll probably make a turn seeing as I'm home tomorrow.

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Am I mistaken, or does P4U top 8 consist entirely of Japanese players?
Kazunoko said the US was supposedly really strong in P4U, but not in Xrd.
Seems he was mistaken.

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

And you thought streaming at Jeeva was bad

https://twitter.com/tone765/status/622555031842107392

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 12:48 AM, keeganapollis <keeganapollis@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Mooi[image: Face throwing a kiss] so good

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.