Re: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:03:51 +0200

Yeah the last one was ass.

Also a 2d Xmen mutant academy would be great too. I wouldn't mind
remastered stuff for both xmen and bloody roar. same mechanics and move
list, but mkx graphics :)

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe if the last one was any good, they’d have made more…

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 22:24:44 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go

Looks good.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 9:19 PM, Ashraf Barendse <
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is beyond awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9CAts7bsRE

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:48 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Do any of you guys know where one can get a device rewired? Or is an
electrician the easiest way to go?

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My neighbours are also taking their chances...

http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-other/kraaifontein/arcade-machine/1001269036270910019937509

Not in my man-cave.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:23 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Really guy?!?!

R3000+?

http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-other/lansdowne/arcade-game/1001359680690910446593509

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:18 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

lol, I think I've seen that one before if it takes place in a cinema.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 11:56 AM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*lol*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXtPjWDuoeY

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

He was only 55. That’s sad.

Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 17:22:32 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, Kei-Ash.
Long time buddy.
I finally got my Trish EX costume... turns out you have to play really kak
to get it. Lol.

On 12 Jul 2015 16:38, "Kei Ash" <neokash@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BlazBlue Central Fiction announced! (BB4)
-New playable characters: Hibiki Kohaku and Naoto Kurogane (from Bloodedge
novels).
-First loke test on July 19 and 20th .

They announced it just now in the Bururaji fan festival, they showed a
teaser/trailer, expect it very soon.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1078657

On Jul 12, 2015 1:34 PM, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sonicfox used Kitana at the end...that was unexpected

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 4:59 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kenshi buffs seem legit. Pig of the Hut got 3rd at MKX Pro league S1
Finals

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 1:26 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep. Everything is a lie!

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 9:19 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After watching this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKnxcvNqrCo
...I can't take most "music" seriously anymore.

On 10 Jul 2015 21:06, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha, I just took a proper (if you can call it that) listen to Chris
Brown & Tyga - Bitches n Marijuana

*T-ballin', globetrotter Got a bunch of pre-rolls and a gold lighter Think
you on fire? You gon' need more fire I tell her that's all you get like
Street Fighter*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWflQP8yL3o

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Birdie confirmed to be top tier...since Manase only plays top tier
characters lolz

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 7:28 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Birdie interests me the most atm.

On 10 Jul 2015 18:54, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looks are "meh" for some.
I think Bison, Cammy and Birdie look cool, and I don't even appreciate
Birdie's look all that much.

On 10 Jul 2015 18:16, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

so vulgar.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 5:55 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I like Ken with his normal hair,, here he looks like a piece of shit

On Jul 10, 2015 5:36 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*lol* Was bound to happen sooner or later. Btw, Ken's face is aids.

On 10 Jul 2015 16:03, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[image: Image removed by sender. https://i.imgur.com/XQaPBTc.png]

------------------------------

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this
e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official
business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free,
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services
to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss
entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent
firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no
services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally
distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information
about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be
obtained from your KPMG representative.

[...]

JPEG image