Re: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 13:34:33 +0200

Sonicfox used Kitana at the end...that was unexpected

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 4:59 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kenshi buffs seem legit. Pig of the Hut got 3rd at MKX Pro league S1
Finals

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 1:26 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep. Everything is a lie!

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 9:19 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After watching this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKnxcvNqrCo
...I can't take most "music" seriously anymore.
On 10 Jul 2015 21:06, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha, I just took a proper (if you can call it that) listen to Chris
Brown & Tyga - Bitches n Marijuana

*T-ballin', globetrotterGot a bunch of pre-rolls and a gold
lighterThink you on fire? You gon' need more fireI tell her that's *

*all you get like Street Fighter*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWflQP8yL3o

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Birdie confirmed to be top tier...since Manase only plays top tier
characters lolz

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 7:28 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Birdie interests me the most atm.
On 10 Jul 2015 18:54, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Looks are "meh" for some.
I think Bison, Cammy and Birdie look cool, and I don't even
appreciate Birdie's look all that much.
On 10 Jul 2015 18:16, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

so vulgar.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 5:55 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I like Ken with his normal hair,, here he looks like a piece of
shit
On Jul 10, 2015 5:36 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

*lol* Was bound to happen sooner or later. Btw, Ken's face is
aids.
On 10 Jul 2015 16:03, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[image: https://i.imgur.com/XQaPBTc.png]