Re: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 13:33:36 +0200

How's gw2 LB :)

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 1:22 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

42. Bt when kaina hits ima be OP. I rrog, oh wait. I cnt hav rrog and
unity. So ima go with unity, reduce firecost and furnace

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Cape Town Showdown is coming!
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 09:50:35 +0000

80? What's you max solo so far?

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 08:47:42 +0000

They say that torment 10 is roughly the same as gr45, so we should be
fine. With the cube, I'll be doing 55 no problem.
Add furnace, hexing pants and prob Mara...

Sent from my Windows Phone
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 07:40:07 +0000

@lb - cleared 49 solo.

Sent from my Windows Phone