RE: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 06:09:27 +0000

Morning peeps,
SAP i saw some videos.
there are 2 hit combos. you do combo starter, then anyone can do combo finisher.
in essence you can combo starter on the floor then do finisher switch weps and
do another finisher. DMC in gw2. les go.
I should auto target with tab to prevent camera from kukking out.

Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 08:03:21 +0200
Subject: Re: Cape Town Showdown is coming!
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Predator is broken as fuck atm.
On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 7:57 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Jojo's talk here.

Manase plz
On the other hand, now that you brought it up.

I was messing with Predator last night.

I love his sound effects. That laugh is best.
On 9 Jul 2015 07:54, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sidestep in MKX?Nick plz...
On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 7:52 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Yeap. There seem to be only 2 ways of cornering someone with him.

Round start, run in and hope your opponent doesn't sidestep or run in after a
GHA.
Still... it looks like you can use the combo and stand cancel to run underneath
your opponent and hit from the other side.

A bit like Giorno.

Doing it tho ends up being a waste of meter better used to just HHA :(

Pitiful damage otherwise.
On 8 Jul 2015 22:26, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The combos are great, but the chances of Kakyoin actually cornering an opponent
are slim to none *lol* Still good to know what he's capable of though :P
On 8 Jul 2015 21:05, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What I was yakking about earlier SAP
https://youtu.be/MI0D7Fs9wv4

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 8:11 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nick Nolte with a beard looks like Eugene Terreblanche

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 5:19 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/08/street-fighter-v-will-include-alex-and-urien-from-street-fighter-iii/

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 5:16 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sounds good bro :)
On 8 Jul 2015 17:15, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm going to see what The Predator ia all about this evening in MKX.
@Sap

I've discovered tech similar to what DIO can do with sweeping, using Kakyoin.

In the corner it means a 3x loop.
Basically a 3hit low sweep into emerald splash causes a somewhat comboable
launch.

video soon.
On 8 Jul 2015 14:45, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hear this in LB's voice for some reason

PNG image