Re: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 08:05:48 +0200

You know it
:D
On 9 Jul 2015 08:02, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

30 fps life?
Ma bad bra.
I was playing 3rd strike last night, messed around with Yang and then ma
Boi Sean Matsuda!!!

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 7:57 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Jojo's talk here.
Manase plz

On the other hand, now that you brought it up.
I was messing with Predator last night.
I love his sound effects. That laugh is best.
On 9 Jul 2015 07:54, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sidestep in MKX?
Nick plz...

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 7:52 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeap. There seem to be only 2 ways of cornering someone with him.
Round start, run in and hope your opponent doesn't sidestep or run in
after a GHA.

Still... it looks like you can use the combo and stand cancel to run
underneath your opponent and hit from the other side.
A bit like Giorno.
Doing it tho ends up being a waste of meter better used to just HHA :(
Pitiful damage otherwise.
On 8 Jul 2015 22:26, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The combos are great, but the chances of Kakyoin actually cornering an
opponent are slim to none *lol* Still good to know what he's capable of
though :P
On 8 Jul 2015 21:05, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What I was yakking about earlier SAP
https://youtu.be/MI0D7Fs9wv4

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 8:11 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nick Nolte with a beard looks like Eugene Terreblanche

[image:
http://www.impawards.com/2015/posters/return_to_sender_ver3.jpg]

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 5:19 PM, Ashraf Barendse <
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/08/street-fighter-v-will-include-alex-and-urien-from-street-fighter-iii/

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 5:16 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Sounds good bro :)
On 8 Jul 2015 17:15, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'm going to see what The Predator ia all about this evening in
MKX.

@Sap
I've discovered tech similar to what DIO can do with sweeping,
using Kakyoin.
In the corner it means a 3x loop.

Basically a 3hit low sweep into emerald splash causes a somewhat
comboable launch.
video soon.
On 8 Jul 2015 14:45, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I hear this in LB's voice for some reason

PNG image