RE: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 09:57:19 +0000

I blame the cats.

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Wynand-Ben
Sent: 08 July 2015 11:56 AM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

180 during the current 8 days of this month?

Thats about 22gigs a day lol
________________________________
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 09:50:24 +0000
Nah, we're currently unthrottled, around 180 gigs this month, and 350 for the
past 30 days. Nothing out of the ordinary.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 09:05:29 +0000
Darn, you're right. I forgot the 'in'.

"The more stuff going on in the background, the greater the chance of lag is."

Seriously, it was just one word and I was typing fast. Let it go, LB.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 09:01:13 +0000
The more stuff going on the background, the greater the chance of lag is.

People play all the SF4 matches on the training stage because there is no lag
there. It makes all the other stages worthless for tournament play.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 08:44:11 +0000
@LB - ran some more rifts with my WD. Sadly without Dagger of Darts or SMK, I'm
stuck around the 37 mark.

Are you also having major issues with Battlenet? My Diablo keeps disconnecting.
Happens to my Hearthstone occasionally as well (although not nearly as often).

Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 10:33:43 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
No BBCPEX love LB?
I mean it just came out a few weeks(about 2 weeks I think) ago in the US.

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 8:56 AM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Morning peeps,

everyone needs to get yatagarasu.

best game.

super fast like kof with sf elements in the mix.
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 06:23:17 +0000

Maybe that was the best screenshot they could get...