Re: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: richard moorcroft <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 23:14:09 -0700

I think this stage looks kind of horrible,, I don't like it much,, they
could have tried a bit harder,, they could take a few older stages and redo
them with nice textures ,, then later on they can release their own stages
when they are done working harder on them
On Jul 8, 2015 2:16 AM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Another crappy shot of an SFV stage with an unbalanced palette and 286 era
textures. Who ever does their marketing should be shot. These screen
shots are disgusting.

[image: Another new Street Fighter 5 stage shown off image #1]

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 8:01 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Looks like a Capcom game

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 6:20 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

New SFV stage:

http://images.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/user/combofiend/large/689ee1edc5e53bfd16fb8d436e6f8a97.png?v=202200

Looks terrible IMO. Those textures look like they are from 1982.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 5:56 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What's up with sonya's win pose...was she a gymnast?

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 5:48 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I see "classic fatalities" pack 1 will be released for MKX on the 9th,
along with a Cold War Scorpion costume.