Re: Cape Town Showdown is coming!

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 17:28:21 +0200

Looks really bland and boring to me TBH. It's like doing the Mako missions
from Mass Effect on a squillion planets with no real challege or point. I
really couldn't care any less about the procedural generation aspect of it.

They really need to demo something interesting for a change.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 5:25 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wow
https://youtu.be/CLcjvIQJns0
On 7 Jul 2015 17:23, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wow.

https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/618393567447257092

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 4:23 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

They are FINALLY adding a stash for storing items in Witcher 3.

... right after I sold 90% of my items because I had nowhere to store
them.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 3:37 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, a hoverboard exists where before we thought that it would be
impossible too.

#grammar.
On 7 Jul 2015 13:25, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Watched an interesting documentary last night called "I know what I
saw". This dude goes around collecting accounts of UFO sightings from
credible sources (physicists, pilots, policemen, government officials
etc). Basically you get the idea that many governments are aware that
UFOs
exist but refuse to make any public statements about the matter.

The witnesses tend to speak in precise terms, avoiding any mention of
aliens etc. But they also seem to come to the conclusion that the
phenomenon they saw could not have come from human technology. This is
problematic. If you accept that the technology is beyond our current
understanding, then you should also accept that it's completely possible
that the technology does in fact come from Earth, but perhaps a different
time line (ie. the future).

Not that time travel is any more or less realistic than visiting
aliens, but their conclusions are generally not very scientific which
leaves me wondering about whether or not they have an agenda. Basically,
are they suffering from "I want to believe" syndrome?

Worth a watch if you're into this kinda stuff.