Re: Cape Town Showdown Slowdown

  • From: richard moorcroft <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:55:51 -0700

I never listened to windows,, it always breaks stuff , FUCK YOU
MICROSOFT,, I know the feeling Nick,, I too have suffered at their hands
On Aug 11, 2015 9:45 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

My anime drive just died.
Protip. When Windows asks to fix something, it is actually asking if you
would like to break it permenantly. I has a sad.
On 11 Aug 2015 21:42, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

No marks eh? This guy must have looked after it like it was gold,, does
he have any games with it???
On Aug 11, 2015 9:31 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

According to Riggidig, no marks.
On 11 Aug 2015 21:26, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ho ho,, how's the condition of it??? I might just be interested,, if
its in good shape then I take it
On Aug 11, 2015 9:19 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone interested in buying a PS Vita? Riggidig's friend is selling
his for R1500. Comes with a 16GB memory card.
On 11 Aug 2015 20:19, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I tried emailing them
On Aug 11, 2015 8:16 PM, "richard moorcroft" <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It seems people with Hanmail accounts have problems getting emails
from other people,, it sucks,, get a Korean account ha-ha that's what
will
help,, I googled it
On Aug 11, 2015 7:29 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I kill when I have time to kill.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 7:09 PM, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone who has some time to kill and is not deaf or heartless ~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eESdkxmlB2w

On 11 August 2015 at 18:45, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I got a bounce-back mail too.
On 11 Aug 2015 18:41, "richard moorcroft" <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hahahahaa,, thanks for that,, so Nic will try to contact these 2
dudes,, if he can't and it the same thing happens to him like with
SAP then
he will need a Korean email for this to work,, they need some Gmail
On Aug 11, 2015 6:24 PM, "Ashraf Barendse" <
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kim Kaphwan is a character in King Of Fighters. He is Korean.
These guys are Korean.
He also has 2 sons.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 6:03 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kaphwan???? Whats this mean??
On Aug 11, 2015 4:51 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll drop the Kaphwan team a mail.