RE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:19:24 +0000

Its instant.

Placed order and got the code seconds later

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CTS community mail
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:17:18 +0000

paas how long did you wait to get your voucher code from playaisa?

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 11:28:11 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

...about as neutral as volleyball on a mine field.
Just admit that it's not a patch on DMC3
otherwise...
Lumi please.
On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 11:22 AM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:Let's settle this in Xrd seeing as it's neutral territory :P

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:@Lumi

Heavenly Devil May Sword Cry, please.

I could agree with you and Paas, but then we'd all be wrong.
@LB

Vergil has been it for a while already bro.
On 17 Dec 2014 11:00, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@Nic: Nic please
I'm with Paas on this one.
On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I got it.

It was damn good game.  Shame that people hated it so.

Miles better than MGR that released close to it.

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:50:30 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I see that there will be a Devil May Cry definitive edition for PS4.
...why?

No-one other than Lumi played it.
On 17 Dec 2014 10:11, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If its like 13 then it's good enough for me.
On 17 Dec 2014 10:10, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It was better later.

A bit like 13.

sap we cant play kof 98 coz it was very bad netcode.

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:03:44 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He's not on the mailing list.
On 17 Dec 2014 10:01, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have seen some changes to final edition when compared to the PS2 version.

Terry's qcf+B used to combo into 2 hits of D Power Dunk.  Now he only gets one
and your opponent air times past the second.

Beni's qcf+C doesbonly 1 hit and causes knockdown on standing opponents.
@GB

You got your cc stuff sorted yet?
On 17 Dec 2014 09:54, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Down and C combos after.
On 17 Dec 2014 09:37, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol thanks.

@nick, I tried ex mary. can you combo when you go into that cancel mode?

I tried and I cant seem to get a hit in afterwards.

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:32:55 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are no distractions in PE so you can meditate for two weeks and then get
destroyed in 2015.
Have a safe trip, see you next year.
:)
On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:29 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol @lumi, lumi pls

ima body u first to 5

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:26:22 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB please. I wanted to body you on Saturday. It'll have to wait until next year.
Downloaded the game last night, will probably stuff around with a few
characters tonight.
On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:17 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

good choice.

I wont make it for this Saturday as I will be in Pe for 2 weeks.

il see you guys in the new year.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 07:13:26 +0000

Nah only switched accounts this morning.
Will be done when I get home.
Will be starting off with Elephant and then see if that sticks

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 07:11:27 +0000

prepaid unshaped ftw

and stop downloading pron

have u tried xrd? have you chosen who you were gna lose with yet?

oh im maining chun li in omega mode. DABES
From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 07:08:08 +0000

Had to grab 10gb prepaid acc quick for GGXRD.
With mweb throttling(Was on close to 500gb usage last month) it would have
taken days to finish
:(

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 05:50:02 +0000

worst*

xrd, here I come

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 23:55:24 +0000

Xrd seems to be available at last
Our net is fucked lol...  Just need to wait about 48hr to download apparently :P
Hopefully the it speeds up at some point

Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 21:48:01 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Took a little longer than expected but KOF98 UMFE is finally available for
download on Steam. Still no Xrd on US PSN though :(
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 7:00 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:The mind boggles
DIO and Giorno
mudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamuda
 MUDAAAAAAAAA!
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 6:52 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:I'm
guessing 60fps would only be possible on PS4 but l suppose we'll see. Still,
pretty hyped for this. Tag = more combo opportunities *lol* lmagine tag combos
with 2 stand users *lmao*
On 16 Dec 2014 18:47, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nope... until now.Hope they break into that 60fps life.Tag shmag.
Stroheim eh?  Gimme a chest laser beam super.
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 6:41 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:Have you seen this Nic :)
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/dec/16/jojos-bizarre-adventure-eyes-heaven-ps4ps3-tag-battle-fighting-game-announced-downloadable-demo-come-soon/

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 6:02 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:You guys...lol.
PSP fighting games look kak on a big screen.  Still fun to play.
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Still nothing
I has a sad

Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 12:45:46 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Same *lol* Sadly, l have no idea either :(
@the KOF heads, KOF98UMFE should be released at 8pm tonight.
On 16 Dec 2014 12:42, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anybody aware of at what time the US store updates perhaps for us?
Want to get that Xrd download started :P

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 19:58:04 +0000

ya i tried this online , its not fun

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:26:35 -0800
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gen is banned picking him will get you disqualified
On Dec 15, 2014 9:23 PM, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You need to do this on Saturday.
On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 7:06 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

so zombie you saw the changes in omega mode and nothing seems broken to you...

hmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeAzlOyTdAY#t=97

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 18:53:10 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Damn straight
On 15 Dec 2014 18:11, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I get my own tier?
I can live with that.

I presume we're doing xrd this coming weekend, right?

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:55:12 +0000

Busy with Mass Effect. Paas recommended I play the game on 'veteran' setting.
Yeah... Not so much. Also had to revert to normal... Sigh.

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:58:10 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ja ja when Ryan Hart does wake up Ultra it's skill.

But when Momochi does this it's luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHBEAam4NM0#t=8m35s

Wake me up when you L2P.

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 11:51 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

f u it was luck.

Ryan Hart played with skill.

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:45:19 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How was that comeback luck?  You know how hard that combo into Ultra 2 is?
Even Ultrachen didn't know if it would connect.

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 11:42 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ya luck,

ryan Hart controlled the whole round, momochi had 10% life left , then he just
got lucky.

in essence he beat Ryan a perfect from that time onwards.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 09:35:32 +0000

Oh, luck was it? I thought they were playing fighting games.

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:57:57 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just ordered Bayonetta 2 from Kalahari.  Wii U games seem to be scarce and
expensive at the moment.  In the mean time I'm playing Super Mario Wii (not the
new one).  Man this game is deceptively hard.  I made it to World 2-1 with 78
lives.  60
 lives and 2 hours later and I'm still trying to get the 3rd Star Coin, and
that's after unlocking the hint video about how to get it.  I'm beginning to
think I should just give up on gaming...

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading
 "Received in error," send to the original sender, then delete the e-mail and
destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited
 and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are
subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client
engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail
and any attachments that do not
 relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by
it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.