RE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:56:01 +0000

Haha

I kinda like the film...

:P

Reminded me bit of the bioshock games.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CTS community mail
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:48:33 +0000

speaking of winter

saw the kukkest film yesterday.... snowpiercer.

most kuk disgusting ass, cant believe captian America put his name on that
garbage.

there was a whole 5 minute dialogue of this Japanese guy who spoke Japanese,
chris evans was deinfetly just as wtf'd as the audience.

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 11:42:04 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You know, if you stab a man in the dead of winter, steam will rise up
from the wounds. Indians believed it was his soul escaping from his
body.
On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 11:37 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

err...
.... tsek

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 11:28:03 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not sure if you're trolling, but you do know that foxsteve is HS, right?

So just in case, tsek.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 10:24 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

good times

I remember watching about this guy foxsteve , vs the chef. epic tekken 5.0
match.

steve was so broken then , df+2 launched , you could just spam that into good
damage.

then the chef blocked a sweep and punished with ws4 I think, too good.
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 00:18:28 -0800
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That sheep stage pissed me off for some reason,, I hated it
On Dec 10, 2014 10:10 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

tekken single player is hype , this tag thing wasn't all that good.

I fond memories of watching knee vs nin on the sheep stage. TOO GOOD

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 22:30:09 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nice team there Steve. lolI will point out however that half of it is 4X weak
to ice attacks.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dregin.

On Tuesday, December 9, 2014, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When's CC top 8 ?

On Tuesday, December 9, 2014, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
*LMAO*
On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 5:22 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mago x Jotaro

Topanga League - Funny bizarre opening ft. Mago-san & R

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
USF4 Tourney/Capcom Cup details are up on Kamimodo's facebook page.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Im not sure If I can endure their BS until they at east add my bloody
characters to the game...

But I will most likely get T7 anyway :P
I got DoA and I barely even touch that lol

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 13:53:07 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the end I guess it's just up to how much you like a game to determine how
much of it's BS you'll put up with.Much like girls or LB.
I like Tekken enough to endure all the BS i mentioned earlier.Dudes love SF
enough to endure AE Yun and 2012 Sakura J.hpMarvel Virgil so on so on
On 9 December 2014 at 13:23, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
gtfo *lol*
On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 1:22 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But hit sparks Sap, hit sparks :3
On 9 December 2014 at 13:17, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I liked the series when it was darker. Kuma wasn't just there for comic relief
before; he was a fucking bear that mauled people. Roger and Alex were
genetically engineered for combat. Jack was originally created for
assassination. The Mishimas were badasses. You looked at characters like Kazuya
and Heihachi and thought to youself, "these are characters that are going to
fuck shit up". Everyone else, for the most part, was all about the fight. Then
they started introducing this unnecessary comedic bullshit for no reason
whatsoever. Heihachi went from series badass to joke character. Paul went from
cool martial artist to wanting to be the best in the universe while avoiding
alien anal probing. Why Namco? Why?
Rant aside, the inclusion/exclusion of a shitty character like L. Chloe won't
change how I feel about T7, nor will it influence my decision to not purchase
this steaming pile of dung. Harada trolled us all by releasing that initial
teaser trailer IMO. This is just meant to be another money-making joke of a
game.
On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 12:54 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
lol, I saw something similar on Shoryuken last night.
I don't think Tekken takes itself too seriously (bears, robots, kangaroos)
which is why I wasn't really fazed by her character design too much. I like the
bit about where Harada mentions he'll be giving them a big bald fighter type
instead, the troll is strong.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 12:43 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Americans may not get L.Chloe because they complain too much.
http://n4g.com/news/1636320/tekken-7-producer-removing-lucky-chloe-from-us-release-following-complaints

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 12:36 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm,, your rage arts are only usable if you have a little health left and its
flashing red,, and no there is no extra rage damage anymore
On Dec 9, 2014 12:23 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Probably from the same connections where he got the info about Decapre.  I'm
guessing Dawtagnian or one of his friends.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 11:59 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Where did Ken Bogard get this info?
On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 11:23 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ken Bogard says the new mechanic in SFV is called "V Trigger".  It allows you
to chance stance and gives you more offensive options.  16 characters at
launch.  Stages will be dynamic like Solar Eclipse (different times of day
etc).  Release in year's time.