RE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:33:59 +0000

7 should be just right

I love spamming more than 1 RA.  You need to do it properly on not at all!

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CTS community mail
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:31:45 +0000

2 is enuff

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:29:00 +0000

But why not use 5 RA?

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:25:14 +0000

only need 2 RA's to kill

RA
combo
fb!
RA
combo
DEATH

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:21:54 +0000

Why dont you just RA a 3rd and 4th time?

Seems legit

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:19:15 +0000

then its possible to kill with 1 combo

CH RA
floor break
RA
combo ender

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 00:58:34 -0800
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes its very possible

is it possible to combo from a RA?

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 08:22:23 +0000

Rage arts damage scales in combos

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 07:59:30 +0000

I imagine that there might actually be 100% combos.

if you take them to the wall, then floor break and rage art = GG

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 07:54:35 +0000

Bryan was a combo demon even back in T5 days. Lars' combo damage has been
nerfed into the ground.
Yes, Mishima's are OP, but if you've put in the time to play them properly, you
deserve the damage output.

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:35:54 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh shoosh.

On 9 December 2014 at 09:34, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Df+2 - more damage, same speed. Not -17.
Why would deathfist be a problem?

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:07:45 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why do games always have to change and if they don't then people bitch.
If games change too much then people bitch.

I really don't like the new characters in Tekken but thats about it.
If you look at BR and now T7 they have changed the game a shitload.
For me I just like the core tekken system and how it feels moving a character
around the screen.
If they get that right without screwing things up too much balance wise then
I'll be happy.

I would be happiest if they just took BR removed all the shit
characters,rage,unfair crush and B! ~
Buuut I'm a boring guy that is happy playing one game.

I just hope this new crush and super thing doesn't ruin everything.

On 8 December 2014 at 20:50, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Street Fighter has had a drastic change from 3 to 4.

MK has seen a drastic change.

KOF has had a drastic change.

Even Killer Instinct.
Tekken adds supers.

...and dat stage damage.  Wish it would stay damaged.

Too early to say anything else to  be honest.  I'd like it to be good.

On 8 Dec 2014 20:28, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's it ,, I am going to murder you in TEKKEN next week,, BE PREPARED,, no
offense man,, but just try and beat me in a FT5 or a FT3
On Dec 8, 2014 8:25 PM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

wtf , i beat yo ass last time

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 10:24:24 -0800

From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will kill your ass in TEKKEN 7 if you don't train hard LB
On Dec 8, 2014 8:14 PM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

t7 is gna be good

#biblethump

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 18:10:30 +0000

Damage drops in Tekken every iteration.

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 19:47:45 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB, LB pls and tsek.
On 8 Dec 2014 19:46, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

wtf , im not trolling , im really excited about this.

it looks more hype. harada might be on to something

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 19:43:33 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're still dabes troll LB *lol*
On 8 Dec 2014 19:41, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/dec/08/finally-some-high-level-tekken-7-matches-exhibition-tournament-footage-20-years-tekken-fanfare-event/

tekken looks hype , the decrease in the roster size got me excited.

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 18:10:39 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ja, Street Fighter is such an incredible art of fiction as it is, they better
not stuff it up.
On 8 Dec 2014 17:06, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hope it's after 4 ,, they have to progress the story dude
On Dec 8, 2014 4:53 PM, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If sfv is before 3s they better have oro in there before he started
handicapping himself.

On Monday, December 8, 2014, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hypest USFIV match @ NEC

USF4, Pepeday vs Snake Eyez (NEC 15 Loser's Finals)

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 2:35 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

speak to me again when its over nine thousand

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 14:32:49 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tencent does a lot of things.  They even own a share of Epic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent

They're one of the reasons Naspers' share price is currently over R1400.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 2:30 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

aren't they the people that made zangdaou ziwang?

also , whens Dengenki gunko fighting climax?

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 14:26:26 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

10TB free storage from TenCent:

http://www.1mtb.com/how-to-get-10-tb-free-online-cloud-storage-from-tencent-weiyun/

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Sean Carrington <theseancarrington@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@Nic, I got your sync cable back from Yann. Will bring it on Saturday
(hopefully)

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Besides the new Lily/Alisa/Ling cat chick I'm actually really liking how T7 is
looking with the shorter combos

On 8 December 2014 at 13:29, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just watched the SFV gameplay.
ground bounce is not rad.

On 8 December 2014 at 13:26, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If Bison dies then Rose also dies because they share the same soul.  In fact,
Rose was also believed to be dead in the SF universe but they brought her back
for SFIV.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 12:56 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wow so Bison is immortal,, he can't die cause of  his psycho power?? So he will
always have a nice new body after the other 1 dies or gets crushed AGAIN

On Dec 8, 2014 12:53 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

M.Bison was killed by Akuma in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo.  Prior to SFIII,
he was considered to be dead.  It was revealed in SFIV that his subordinates
created a new body for him.  Noone knows what happens to Bison after SFIV.

As for SFV, we don't know where it takes place on the timeline, but you can see
Ryu has some of his 3rd Strike moves (his
cr.mk resembles Akuma's sweep).  This implies that Ryu is maturing, so it
definitely happens after SFIV, but we can't say for sure that it happens after
SFIII.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 12:41 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So no Bison?? Or do they always include D E A D characters??

On Dec 8, 2014 11:42 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ugh meant 5

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 11:16:39 +0200

From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB please.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 11:15 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

wtf I thought it was Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 11:11:52 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fight night saturday you nooblet.

Sap, are we having a session at Kami as well, or are we going to jeeva's first
then shooting through?

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 10:39 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pepeday makes me like Fuerte for 5 minutes.  His losers' finals set vs Snake
Eyez was amazing.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 9:58 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 erm no , I mean friday

Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 23:56:51 -0800

From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You mean Saturday
On Dec 8, 2014 9:52 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

morning peeps,

What r the plan for this Friday?

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 07:01:45 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

On Monday, December 8, 2014, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looks like an atooget free zone.

On Monday, December 8, 2014, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1 block from me:

https://twitter.com/The_360_Lounge

On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 11:18 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

KOFXIII at NEC is pretty hype right now

http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading
 "Received in error," send to the original sender, then delete the e-mail and
destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited
 and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are
subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client
engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail
and any attachments that do not
 relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by
it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.