RE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 17:41:29 +0000

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/dec/08/finally-some-high-level-tekken-7-matches-exhibition-tournament-footage-20-years-tekken-fanfare-event/

tekken looks hype , the decrease in the roster size got me excited.

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 18:10:39 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ja, Street Fighter is such an incredible art of fiction as it is, they better
not stuff it up.
On 8 Dec 2014 17:06, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hope it's after 4 ,, they have to progress the story dude
On Dec 8, 2014 4:53 PM, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If sfv is before 3s they better have oro in there before he started
handicapping himself.

On Monday, December 8, 2014, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hypest USFIV match @ NEC

USF4, Pepeday vs Snake Eyez (NEC 15 Loser's Finals)

speak to me again when its over nine thousand

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 14:32:49 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tencent does a lot of things.  They even own a share of Epic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent

They're one of the reasons Naspers' share price is currently over R1400.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 2:30 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

aren't they the people that made zangdaou ziwang?

also , whens Dengenki gunko fighting climax?

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 14:26:26 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

10TB free storage from TenCent:
http://www.1mtb.com/how-to-get-10-tb-free-online-cloud-storage-from-tencent-weiyun/

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Sean Carrington <theseancarrington@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
@Nic, I got your sync cable back from Yann. Will bring it on Saturday
(hopefully)
On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Besides the new Lily/Alisa/Ling cat chick I'm actually really liking how T7 is
looking with the shorter combos
On 8 December 2014 at 13:29, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just watched the SFV gameplay.ground bounce is not rad.
On 8 December 2014 at 13:26, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If Bison dies then Rose also dies because they share the same soul.  In fact,
Rose was also believed to be dead in the SF universe but they brought her back
for SFIV.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 12:56 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow so Bison is immortal,, he can't die cause of  his psycho power?? So he will
always have a nice new body after the other 1 dies or gets crushed AGAIN
On Dec 8, 2014 12:53 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
M.Bison was killed by Akuma in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo.  Prior to SFIII,
he was considered to be dead.  It was revealed in SFIV that his subordinates
created a new body for him.  Noone knows what happens to Bison after SFIV.

As for SFV, we don't know where it takes place on the timeline, but you can see
Ryu has some of his 3rd Strike moves (his cr.mk resembles Akuma's sweep).  This
implies that Ryu is maturing, so it definitely happens after SFIV, but we can't
say for sure that it happens after SFIII.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 12:41 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So no Bison?? Or do they always include D E A D characters??

ugh meant 5

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 11:16:39 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB please.
On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 11:15 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

wtf I thought it was Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 11:11:52 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fight night saturday you nooblet.

Sap, are we having a session at Kami as well, or are we going to jeeva's first
then shooting through?

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 10:39 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Pepeday makes me like Fuerte for 5 minutes.  His losers' finals set vs Snake
Eyez was amazing.

 erm no , I mean friday
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 23:56:51 -0800
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx