RE: CTS community mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 13:06:41 +0000

Because we needed a tank.
His DH is better than his WD though.

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of lindsey kiviets
Sent: 01 December 2014 3:05 PM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CTS community mail

wtf why not his WD?

WTF???????????????

________________________________
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 13:01:23 +0000
Aren't the Bioshock games pretty quick to finish? I haven't tried them yet.

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 13:24:08 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cape town beer festival was wild.

On 1 December 2014 at 06:34, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

luck is a factor with itazan.

"...i thought your name is palpy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBEdgPFoBjY
________________________________
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 20:26:36 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Best match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rlwQVIXqX8

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 7:30 PM, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Topanga League and DreamHack matches here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZmfs9bYi6tfBN63h_qihaw
Nemo on Zangief:
Nemo : US players seem to think that Zangief isn't strong a character. I don't
understand it at all. Recently, Snake eyes won many tournaments because Zangief
is one of strongest characters in USF4. Ultra David and James Chen said Zangief
is not strong character. I don't agree with them. They can't understand USF4.
Shallow thinking.

Hahahaha.

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 7:18 PM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
http://megashare.info/watch-jurassic-park-online-T1RFNA

this is good.

session was good.

highlights: SAP vs Zombie, both lame as fuk players, however i believe its what
they want everyone to think , they are both up close RTSD beasts.
manase vs lumi: manase chasing down an ex psycho crusher with a super *bows*
chojin vs salie: chojin beasting his ass, f u  salie.

GG
________________________________
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 12:00:17 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Grei didn't think much of Hail Mary Mallon.
He clearly has questionable taste in music too.

On Saturday, November 29, 2014, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
*lol* He just said he thought Blade Runner was godlike.

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 12:17 AM, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Yeah. If he hadn't liked that, I would have told him to rather stop watching
the classics. Some of the stuff is just wasted on him.

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 12:11 AM, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I told him to watch The Goonies and apparently he liked it:
Ok, after watching the Goonies, I will accept that film as not half bad.
Actually, its like, in my top 20 films. You know, the same list that contains
rush hour 2. Yeah, laugh now, please kill yourself thereafter.

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 12:08 AM, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I told GB he would enjoy Aliens more because it's more action-orientated.

That's typically a good practice *lol* I still have quite a few to get through
myself.

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 12:03 AM, Ashraf Barendse
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Confession: I've never seen the original Alien, but Aliens is one of my faves.

I need to make a list of old movies i've never seen and watch them.

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 12:01 AM, Ashraf Barendse
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
@ SaliiU: Wow, how did I never hear of that movie before.
It looks really cool. Def gonna watch it.

G-rei will probably say that Blade Runner is weak as well. Damn 09er.

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM, Manase Zote
<bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
From which region?
You will have to import for now sadly.

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Will an imported Wii U work here?  How does the region-locking work?  There's a
dude selling imported ones for under R2k

________________________________
is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.