RE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 06:26:20 +0000

il be there

il bring ki too, SAP , you and zombie need to play KI, Kan-RA was released the
other day and he is defintly a character you guys will like.

Cheap ass keepaway
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 08:19:11 +0200
Subject: RE: CTS community mail
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tsek.
Btw, who will be attending the 'Fight Night' event at Kamimodo on the 13th of
December? Just want to get an idea of how many guys are interested.
On 28 Nov 2014 08:15, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

fu sap

@lumi , lumi pls smash tomorrow?

Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 08:02:43 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh you did find it. Missed that last part.
On 28 Nov 2014 08:01, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Go to news LB. That's where l found it.
On 28 Nov 2014 07:52, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

morning peeps,

steam search engine is fuked.

I look for kof98umfy, so I type in king... I get kof 13. I look there , are now
other kofs, wtf this isn't right. SAP said it was on steam.

I type 98, there I get kofumfy. WTF.

FU steam search engine

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 23:32:13 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Such smooth soundsThe one they did from the lounge in streets of rage 2 feels
like a warm sunset
On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 11:11 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocZRlYCraVQ

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Tecmo/Koei are bonkers.

Game on Discount, R260

Dlc, R250.
I really want Samurai Warriors as well, but I'll wait till the next one comes
out so I can buy a complete older version.

Or not.
On 27 Nov 2014 18:22, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That reference led me to this old article.

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2011/3/2/blast-from-the-past-the-legendary-jang-iksu.html?currentPage=3#comments

I guess he didn't like the game.