Re: CTS community mail

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 14:38:12 +0200

The Dead Kennedeys helped me form most of my ideas about pop music.
It's probably a sign of how profound the things Jello was saying at the
time were because they all still ring true.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/deadkennedys/mtvgetofftheair.html
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/deadkennedys/cesspoolsineden.html

Look at the fucking spastics they had "performing" at the football world
cup seen by millions.
~Gutter trash~

Then look at this amazing live show that a few dozen thousand saw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvJyZpLQ08E