RE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 09:26:23 +0000

You do it for the damage
Its something like 30% damage to everything slowed instead of 10% that the
poison gives

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CTS community mail
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 08:56:47 +0000

no need, im using damage mantra with 80% slow

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 08:41:26 +0000

Bane of the trapped would probably be good as well...  not sure if it only
applies to you or to whole party tho

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 05:36:27 +0000

also , only realised this morning , inner sanctuary forbidden palace helps
melee more than range. coz when I place it on the ground , it does 30% more dmg
to any enemies inside and also does 30% less damage to friends inside the
circle.

melee's can go nuts. need to roll a slot on amulet to get that poison gem +10%
damage to all enemies. WOOOOOOOP

apparently is this build is done right you can debuff enemies to take 146%
additional damage O_O
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 23:38:55 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nice!
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 11:38 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I should be picking up a Wii U tomorrow if all goes well. Will bring it along
to sessions so we have some additional options like Smash, Splatoon, New Mario
Bros etc.
That multiplayer life.
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
So, just had a whatsapp confab with Mrs Avenant.

She says there'll be no more training sessions/schooling till the end of the
year.
It's still a good idea to persue other avenues tho.  I also feel the need to
support Zaid and his family.

Not because they have the best... anything in particular.  I think it was just
because of who they are.  Their business looks to be especially personal to
them.

It makes me want to see them succeed, with us in the middle somewhere.
Let's keep the dialogue running then.

@ZombieHunta

Keep us posted on developments bro.