RE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 20:12:49 +0000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30MSGoNuXuc

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 21:29:32 +0200
Subject: RE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now I think... yeah.  I'm prertty sure I don't want to ask you anything again.

Ever.
On 17 Nov 2014 20:25, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

what do I know about poontang??????????

ask me again

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 19:47:18 +0200
From: theseancarrington@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB agrees with anything said -_-
On 17 Nov 2014 19:04, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
mmm...Right now we pay R120 a month for under 30 hours.
On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 6:59 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
The regular prices that Kamimodo have advertised are:
25 an hour per person.
membership R300 pm
for groups, it's R250 pm per person.
This includes
 up to 30 hours per month
free entry to gaming leagues
free entry to events
Internet usage
10% off food at the cafeteria
2 Lan parties

So if we provide our own consoles/screens and only come on saturdays, I'm
hoping we can get a customized price somewhere in the R150-R200 range, since
all we need is the space, cost of electricity, internet usage, and maybe one of
the pcs for brackets/ games on pc.

The parking is free as well.

If we get a decent price per month, we might want to find out what the price is
for non-regulars just for the day.

We don't have to switch venues, but  do think we should at least give it like a
month trial or something to see if we like it better.
Travel wise it's definitely better for me.

Plus more new dudes for GB to troll and LB to lose to.

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I see Makro is giving a good deal.

A PSTV and a PS4 controller for 2k.

Hmmm.... Christmas present methinks.
On 17 Nov 2014 15:29, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

f u

I agree with this 99% because I don't like u

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 15:26:28 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeeva and CTS had a symbiotic relationship for a long time.  He advertised his
venue as the GamerNET house.  After a while, it seemed as if we were the only
ones gaming there.  There were times when he used CTS as a way of advertising
GamerNET.  I don't think anyone had and issue with that.  But as was mentioned
many times before, if he's not interested in running a Gaming venue any longer,
he should just let us know.

My R200 (fuck y'all broke ass niggas :p)

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 2:55 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yes

I agree with manase 100%

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 14:32:03 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel we should not burn bridges with Jeeva.

We can use both venues like Nick is suggesting.

Jeeva is convenient for me for obvious reasons, it's closer, his mom adores us
and Internet is free whenever we are able to use it. Kamimodo can be used as a
tournament venue or whenever guys feel like having a slight change of scenery.
That's my 2 cents.
On 17 Nov 2014 12:33, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I dunno what to say about Jeeva.

I know this.
He wants us there.  He won't want us to leave.  He lacks communication.
Here's what I have to say.
I like Kamimodo, but Jeeva's is nearer.

Jeeva is lighter on the pocket, but we have to deal with bs.

Kamimodo is more expensive, but the exposure is awesome.
In my opinion, the best way to deal with this diplomatically, would be to ask
Jeeva if there will be any meetings and shit in the week, and then relocate for
that weekend.

If there's no-one at Jeevas, have a session there instead.
That way, we can keep the communication on the level, and let both parties know
how we operate.

Whoever needs us the most, will make the most effort.
Thoughts?

JPEG image