RE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:55:01 +0000

yes

I agree with manase 100%

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 14:32:03 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS community mail
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel we should not burn bridges with Jeeva.

We can use both venues like Nick is suggesting.

Jeeva is convenient for me for obvious reasons, it's closer, his mom adores us
and Internet is free whenever we are able to use it. Kamimodo can be used as a
tournament venue or whenever guys feel like having a slight change of scenery.
That's my 2 cents.
On 17 Nov 2014 12:33, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I dunno what to say about Jeeva.

I know this.
He wants us there.  He won't want us to leave.  He lacks communication.
Here's what I have to say.
I like Kamimodo, but Jeeva's is nearer.

Jeeva is lighter on the pocket, but we have to deal with bs.

Kamimodo is more expensive, but the exposure is awesome.
In my opinion, the best way to deal with this diplomatically, would be to ask
Jeeva if there will be any meetings and shit in the week, and then relocate for
that weekend.

If there's no-one at Jeevas, have a session there instead.
That way, we can keep the communication on the level, and let both parties know
how we operate.

Whoever needs us the most, will make the most effort.
Thoughts?