RE: CTS community mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:43:04 +0000

That is one the important things to remember here – that the change of scenery
thing may also be a case of grass greener. Or Jeeva’s being familiarity
breeding contempt. Anyways, random idioms aside, the Kami thing seems great
also because it is new and we haven’t had the opportunity for things to go
wrong.

Also, Jeeva doesn’t need us to defend him. If communication is an issue, talk
to the guy. I do get that he is providing a service, but sometimes (like the
Evo weekend), it’s been more than that. From your perspective, it seems like
his communication is not ‘open and honest’. It may simply be that the guy
didn’t think to tell us about the changed password. Or about being quiet until
we were already there. I haven’t been to enough sessions to know how things are
going or if there are problems with the Jeeva place. I just know from my job
that communication issues often screw up things badly and minor irritations
become major problems.

If we’re moving to Kami because it’s a better venue, then that’s great. If
we’re doing it because of communication issues with Jeeva, then I’d rather see
about fixing that.

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:32:47 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I dunno what to say about Jeeva.
I know this.

He wants us there.  He won't want us to leave.  He lacks communication.

Here's what I have to say.

I like Kamimodo, but Jeeva's is nearer.
Jeeva is lighter on the pocket, but we have to deal with bs.
Kamimodo is more expensive, but the exposure is awesome.

In my opinion, the best way to deal with this diplomatically, would be to ask
Jeeva if there will be any meetings and shit in the week, and then relocate for
that weekend.
If there's no-one at Jeevas, have a session there instead.

That way, we can keep the communication on the level, and let both parties know
how we operate.
Whoever needs us the most, will make the most effort.

Thoughts?

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.