RE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:33:16 +0000

yes nick,

you took the words right outa my mouf

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:29:59 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're overthinking this.

Take it easy before you stroke out.
Jeeva has been busy building up the college, his prioroties lie there.

That makes us no2, Jeeves isn't the best at communicating or multitasking.  At
least, that's what I'm assuming/speculating.
I've never seen myself as a paying customer and therefore never expect service
delivery.

For me it has always been more along the lines of, we get to use the venue,
here's a little something for your trouble.
I think we are really fortunate to have what we have already.

I'm mostly thankful for just that.
On 17 Nov 2014 13:11, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If Jeeva honestly feels that we've overstayed our welcome, it wouldn't offend
me if he just said so *lol* Just be honest and say "Listen guys, unfortunately
I won't be able to accommodate you anymore because I'm looking to take things
in a different direction". I wouldn't have a problem with that because you were
up front with me about what's happening. Leaving things open to interpretation,
on the other hand, is a very dangerous thing.
On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Sean Carrington <theseancarrington@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I'm all for Kamimodo as well (not just cuz of it's proximity lol).
Like Ashraf said it has that Gecco vibe to it that was really cool back in the
days, and it's a more gaming friendly place IMO.
Not to mention there's a bigger probability to attrack more gamers there...
well i think.

I wouldn't know about how Jeeva feels but should it really be the case that
we've overstayed our welcome, it's only natural.
We've been there for quite a long time so it wouldn't be a surprise.

I'm down with Kamimodo if the rates are fair enough for everyon :) #MovingON

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 12:42 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I like this idea the most.

Thank you nick.

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:32:47 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I dunno what to say about Jeeva.

I know this.
He wants us there.  He won't want us to leave.  He lacks communication.
Here's what I have to say.
I like Kamimodo, but Jeeva's is nearer.

Jeeva is lighter on the pocket, but we have to deal with bs.

Kamimodo is more expensive, but the exposure is awesome.
In my opinion, the best way to deal with this diplomatically, would be to ask
Jeeva if there will be any meetings and shit in the week, and then relocate for
that weekend.

If there's no-one at Jeevas, have a session there instead.
That way, we can keep the communication on the level, and let both parties know
how we operate.

Whoever needs us the most, will make the most effort.
Thoughts?