RE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 15:12:53 +0000

i didnt say he was a scrub, i remember using the words lazy dumbass.

dumbass for failing to punish because he didnt map his buttons and then cry
about it
lazy for relying on button maps in the first place

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:53:36 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS community mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Got quite a shock now.  Thought it was my cousin that was stabbed at PnP.
Turns out she was just a witness.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/3-stabbed-with-scissors-in-Cape-Town-supermarket-20150113

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 4:40 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You could do odd stuff like that with most peoples dust launchers in Reloaded.

Dust gave the opponent a huge amount of untechable time on any hit during the
first X frames of the launch.  So if you touched the guy just before the X
frames ended you could land before the guy recovers and continue the combo
starting from the ground.

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:14:13 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hahahaha... perfect.

He was the next character of interest anyway.
Thank Khan for that.

I'm still too busy to worry about him now, but definitly after I get back to
owning Paas' ass.  :P
Btw Paas, you make maniac difficulty Elphelt look like a joke.
I found some interesting stuff with Tempkin yesterday. Using his dust as the
last attack after launching with one, allows him to get to the ground fast
enough to score more hits.  Additionally, it seems that his opponent gets no
air recovery when hit by it.

That makes it pretty scary, on RC from air(after areal dust) you're looking at
a 50% damage combo total when he lands.  He recovers good meter too.
On 13 Jan 2015 16:04, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nick

Our local low tier hero!

SL is Slayer

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:02:11 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I used to RC with my thumb over 3 buttons, I got used to the default layout
quickly.
Wait... by LB's+PRrog's... um... thinking.  Does it mean that anyone using
something other than the default config is a scrub?   Or worse, someone not
using the default controller even?
Lmao at that GG tier list.  Who is SL? I need to add them to my team.
C tier fo life!