RE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 10:38:06 +0000

Unfortunately none that I am aware of

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:36:51 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS community mail
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have there been any GG on PC talks I missed ?
On 13 January 2015 at 12:33, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
LB Salie GG Ft5
Then a bonus Ft1 backturned match.
On 13 January 2015 at 12:27, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Millia doesn't do big damage.  Her easy dust combos probably do
higher-than-average than other chars' easy dust combos, but they level out on
the top end.  Her damage comes from resets.  She is very cheap.  Chroming Rose
is like Yun's Genei Jin in 3S, but I still think Supers in this game aren't
that useful compared to RCs.

I figured out a cool reset mixup with her on Saturday.  Once you get the
opponent to block you can do TK Fast Fall and "teleport" through them to get to
the other side.  It's not possible to react to this because it's too fast to
see what side she lands on.  Loses to mashing though.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 12:13 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

we must learn from each other.

the best will be decided by the upcoming tournament

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:12:15 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx