RE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 10:03:39 +0000

I use a button for RC in gg

:O

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 11:58:34 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS community mail
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easy TAP mode,more free fingers for kick buttons

On Tuesday, January 13, 2015, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

nah that's not what im saying.

he is saying if he had mapped 3p's then he would've punished properly, im
saying why do you need 3p's in the first place. be a man and press all 3
punches at once.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 08:09:44 +0000

I’m just amazed that you think a player as good as pr rog is scrubbing it up
with a button map. Do you think if you mapped 3p you’d
 be able to beat him?

@Steve �C seems like the easter island stuff may not have all been of their own
making. Trust foxnews at your peril.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/01/10/easter-island-demise-may-have-surprising-new-explanation/?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:47:20 +0200

From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skamanke hits 1f links for free.

What's your excuse?

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 9:46 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

hitting 3 buttons is not as a struggle as hitting a 1f link.

its called laziness, therefore pr rog is a lame dumbass.

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:26:58 +0200

From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ag dude, that was one example. All top players abuse control mechanics in some
way to do things that they'd otherwise struggle to do otherwise. Plinking by
definition contradicts your goal,
 if skill is the goal then don't plink at all - simply hit links with raw
timing.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 9:12 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

yes but plinking a light with select is a skill.

mapping 3 punches is not.

Fighting games to get this year:

Yatagarasu

Dengeki Bunko Fighting climax

T7

BBCPEX

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:00:43 +0200

From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's not really any different from the Japanese using the select button as a
plink for easier light links.

I don't think it's the last we'll see of him though.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 7:46 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

So pr rog is retiring after evo.

he should've retired long ago. the fekker maps 3 punches to one of his buttons
on his stick, how lame is that.

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 06:39:02 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I dont have plans for a vewlix cab.

On 13 January 2015 at 06:17, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Morning peeps,

@ogrs, the file. cab layout blueprint.

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 22:48:20 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will give this a watch, thanks bro :)

On 12 Jan 2015 21:23, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

SAP and Manase. You might like this

Virtua Fighter 10th Anniversary Documentary

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 8:59 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

It's said to say that you are so right...

On 12 Jan 2015 20:57, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

This dog looks like John Travolta.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 8:40 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

SAP said the same thing a few months ago until he started to improve.

If you don't believe me ask LB :)

On 12 Jan 2015 20:30, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

I like Kof but I am so free in it :(

On 12 January 2015 at 20:25, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

*Lol*

Don't worry Stephen I have plenty sense of humour.

GG is a great game no doubt, same as KOF '98 UM FE all great games to be
enjoyed.

On 12 Jan 2015 20:20, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

HA

In all seriousness the few games I had felt really good.

Kinda makes me want to finish my new stick/steal a ps3/illegally immigrate to
Japan.

Oh but they have arcades.

Never mind.

On 12 January 2015 at 19:13, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Steve please...

On 12 Jan 2015 19:06, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

:P

On 12 January 2015 at 19:05, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

I broke a throw :P

On 12 January 2015 at 18:38, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

There is no throw breaking in XRD.

On 12 Jan 2015 12:01, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Lol.

Yah. Dealing with Paas' bomb isn't the problem for me any more.  It's that
annoying low kick and that wall pressure with the gun.

Other than that, he's(she's) just got a really reliable punish, which is that
standing HSx5

@Paas

It looks like when I'm in block animation I have a disadvantage for your throw
with Axl, 9 outta 10 times you beat me. Not so with Tempkin.  I suppose I'll
just have to learn throw break timing. Unless throw break requires using
forward in the command, then
 it ain't going fo happen. Mashing isn't the answer.

Still looking into how to beat that incredible corner pressure stuff.

I have an idea, going to test it tonight.

On 12 Jan 2015 11:39, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Saturday was nice. I actually got to do some combos. It’s hard to judge my
performance at home when Paas is killing me 30-0, and I’m dealing him random
chip
 damage.

I’ll keep at the game. It makes more sense to me than some of the other 2d
fighters that I’ve played, *cough* Mahvel *cough*…

One of the problems that I have is that there so much to learn that’s
completely new to me �C mainly the defensive side �C with air blocking and
using faultless defence when
 I dash forward. All that will come eventually. For now I just need to figure
out my combos and what to do about that damned pineberry bomb crap.

On an unrelated note, I started playing Skrim on PC. It’s much prettier than
the PS3 version. Getting all the mods installed in the right order is a
mission. After the usual
 collection of basic improved skeleton, ragdoll physics, improved blood and
some basic background stuff, I decided to play with some of the animations
ones. I installed one that fixes the way women walk in the game. It’s a bit
scary to see old ladies walking
 like they’re on a catwalk. Similarly the armour mod that, uh, gives women more
space to breathe also makes the old ladies a bit terrifying.

From:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 17:50:42 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Due to popular demand, l'll be running an Xrd tournament next Sat :)

On 11 Jan 2015 17:42, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

The key is to distract your opponent by talking to him,, and when he looks back
to his screen Miguel's kills him haha

On Jan 11, 2015 5:21 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Now you get it, highly unlikely.

On 11 Jan 2015 17:19, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Or Miguels F3+4. Its also instant kill,, its the one where he laughs

On Jan 11, 2015 5:16 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

It's like landing Jack 6's 1 hit kill unblock'able in tekken.

On 11 Jan 2015 17:14, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Nah, you can only do it in training mode.

You can't choose what items come out during a match.

So this will never happen in an actual game.

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 5:11 PM, richard moorcroft <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Wow,, I have never seen something so powerful in a fighting game, too OP,, if
both players use it then the match is over

On Jan 11, 2015 4:55 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

ム�`ビ�` 0049

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

I was messing around in training mode with Faust.

Normally his item toss is random, but in training mode you can set it to throw
a specific item.

And he has the regular version of his item toss super that throws 4 items, and
he also has a version where you do

3 quarter circles then press the button, and he throws out 10 items and it
takes your whole meter.

So what i did, was set the item to the oil drum, do the super where he throws
10 of them out, then set it on fire.

It did over 400+ damage with a big ass explosion, killing the opponent, slowing
the game and unlocking a trophy.

Chances of it ever happening in a game are like 1 in a billion or something.

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 12:08 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Master Series poverty stream:

http://www.douyutv.com/vrkof97

is unauthorized. If you have received
 this communication in error, please address with the subject heading "Received
in error," send to the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any
copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any
 action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.
Opinions, conclusions
 and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to
the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

JPEG image