RE: CTS community mail

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 15:37:07 +0200

Ok, facepalm averted.
Good to know the command grab is in stance only.

Yeah, but you get such decent damage off a normal throw when you use
meter.  I see how much meter you get back from it too, really good.

I manage to beat you with non-combo shit.  Like when I back up Tempkin's
attacks with his armor attack, or his mega fist.
The same works with Axl.  Like instead of doing his upward swipe of his
special, and instead doing the chain spin.