RE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 10:34:56 +0000

You cant break throws.  If we both throw on the same frame we both get HS(+
direction, or something else depending on os).

When you are on blockstun afaik you are suppose to be immune to throws for 5-6
frames after the blockstun ends.  So depending on how close I are to you or
when the blockstun occurred you should be able to throw me first.

Wish I could help with the pressure stuff.

For shotgun stance
The gun spam I think depends on what available normals you have.  The reload
animation is apparently 17 frames between shots...  but it doesnt feel that
long to me.  The shotgun shots are 3f and 1f(charged version).
From what I understand I am interruptible between spamming shotgun shots on
block.

The big forward moving punch is +3 on block.  But 11frames slow so can be
interrupted.

Jab is 3f and +1 on block.

Command grab is 16frames

Combat roll has some invul, seems to go through stuff but loses to mashing.

Not sure if that really helps :/

Also her standing dust has incredibly short range.  Im fairly sure that if you
FD any hit before it in a string it will wiff.  I am already forced to always
use it as 1st or 2nd hit cause pushback makes it wiff further into blockstrings.
Its also -9 on block but can sometimes make it "safe" with a pineberry.  (And
im right in your face).

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 12:01:53 +0200
Subject: RE: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol.
Yah. Dealing with Paas' bomb isn't the problem for me any more.  It's that
annoying low kick and that wall pressure with the gun.

Other than that, he's(she's) just got a really reliable punish, which is that
standing HSx5
@Paas

It looks like when I'm in block animation I have a disadvantage for your throw
with Axl, 9 outta 10 times you beat me. Not so with Tempkin.  I suppose I'll
just have to learn throw break timing. Unless throw break requires using
forward in the command, then it ain't going fo happen. Mashing isn't the answer.

Still looking into how to beat that incredible corner pressure stuff.

I have an idea, going to test it tonight.
On 12 Jan 2015 11:39, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Saturday was nice. I actually got to do some combos. It’s hard to judge my
performance at home when Paas is killing me 30-0, and
 I’m dealing him random chip damage.
I’ll keep at the game. It makes more sense to me than some of the other 2d
fighters that I’ve played, *cough* Mahvel *cough*…

One of the problems that I have is that there so much to learn that’s
completely new to me – mainly the defensive side – with air
 blocking and using faultless defence when I dash forward. All that will come
eventually. For now I just need to figure out my combos and what to do about
that damned pineberry bomb crap.

On an unrelated note, I started playing Skrim on PC. It’s much prettier than
the PS3 version. Getting all the mods installed in the
 right order is a mission. After the usual collection of basic improved
skeleton, ragdoll physics, improved blood and some basic background stuff, I
decided to play with some of the animations ones. I installed one that fixes
the way women walk in the game.
 It’s a bit scary to see old ladies walking like they’re on a catwalk.
Similarly the armour mod that, uh, gives women more space to breathe also makes
the old ladies a bit terrifying.

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 17:50:42 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Due to popular demand, l'll be running an Xrd tournament next Sat :)

On 11 Jan 2015 17:42, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The key is to distract your opponent by talking to him,, and when he looks back
to his screen Miguel's kills him haha

On Jan 11, 2015 5:21 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Now you get it, highly unlikely.

On 11 Jan 2015 17:19, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Or Miguels F3+4. Its also instant kill,, its the one where he laughs

On Jan 11, 2015 5:16 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's like landing Jack 6's 1 hit kill unblock'able in tekken.

On 11 Jan 2015 17:14, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nah, you can only do it in training mode.

You can't choose what items come out during a match.

So this will never happen in an actual game.

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 5:11 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wow,, I have never seen something so powerful in a fighting game, too OP,, if
both players use it then the match is over

On Jan 11, 2015 4:55 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3gTOHtdAw0

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I was messing around in training mode with Faust.

Normally his item toss is random, but in training mode you can set it to throw
a specific item.

And he has the regular version of his item toss super that throws 4 items, and
he also has a version where you do

3 quarter circles then press the button, and he throws out 10 items and it
takes your whole meter.

So what i did, was set the item to the oil drum, do the super where he throws
10 of them out, then set it on fire.

It did over 400+ damage with a big ass explosion, killing the opponent, slowing
the game and unlocking a trophy.

Chances of it ever happening in a game are like 1 in a billion or something.

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 12:08 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Master Series poverty stream:

http://www.douyutv.com/vrkof97

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address
 with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original sender,
then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
or omitted to be taken in reliance
 on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in
this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this e-mail and any attachments
 that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor
endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.